Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best DJ Scot Project Song?

donvito

since they all sound the same...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Rob- Don't hate....

You know I gotta lend my thoughts to this one:

I think it's definitly French Kiss. I could hear that song for another 6 months and it will STILL get my blood pumped. A close second could either be Fire Wire or Back to Earth, then Somebody, Universal Music, Open Sesame, and so on.

How about this: What do you think is Scot Project's worst?? Personally, I have no idea what trip he was on when he did I'm Not a Bitch.

And I know I'm missing a few. He just has so many banging songs. I few left out could be Second Trip, Scream, and Thunder in Paradise.

And Rob, don't hate... cwm32.gif

by far "the second trip"...the others dont even compare to that song!!! by far one of the best (if not the best) club song i heard in a long while!!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

I have never seen a kid so obsessed with Scot project tracks and THE SECOND TRIP, like KVanzille. smile.gif

Freedom of Expression

French Kiss

Second Trip

top 3 smile.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

I have to agree. French Kiss is up there...can't put three in order but...

-French Kiss

-Expression (phaaaat)

-U (even though it IS played out, commercial, on all the overpriced cd's in stores) I love it. I gave it a break for a year or so and heard it the other day....4-got how good it was.

-Name escapes me right now, "Dance All Night"...I know that is not the official name...Jayme...help me here...did you get the DJ Scot Label party yet? cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm27.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

Do You??

all are great songs but hands down...Arome-Scream!!!! BEST DJ SCOT PROJECT TRACK!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Nahh I'm still looking for it. I'm having the worst luck trying to get those two MP3's. Wish me luck, brotha.

As for that song that says "Dance All Night" in it? It doesn't sound familiar to me. If you can help us a little more with details, it would be cool. I'll try and come through with a complete discography as soon as I get my hands on every Scot Project song known to man, since Overdose's website hasn't updated in like forever. He's done about 30 songs.

Originally posted by x-t-c:

hennes & cold---the 2nd trip (scot p. remix)

this song is just one for the ages

yo x-t-c.....way to bite off clubhead32's sig...He's had it for the longest!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

i love that french kiss build up.. mad sick

future is now; xtc shitz

all his mixes are obese....

shot shot shot of tequila.. IT's FridaY

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

no one's hating..

to me every one sounds the same...

and french kiss...

its a travesty what he did to such a great song

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

A TRAVESTY?????

A TRAVESTY??????????????

He did nothing but justice to the original. It's a suped-up version of it. No one could have made that song crazier than scot project.

And yeah, I know it might sound repetive from time. Anyone with half a brain can figure out that the most agressive part of the sound is almost at the end and right before is very serene, calm trancy vibe to it. But hey, Yomanda's songs are easy to figure out, Hex Hector's remixes have the same scheme to it (and, ahem, he won the grammy), even Eddie Baez and Tiesto as well. So why hate on Scot Project?

Don't hate. Just say no. Only YOU can prevent forest fires.

Originally posted by highmay:

A TRAVESTY?????

A TRAVESTY??????????????

He did nothing but justice to the original. It's a suped-up version of it. No one could have made that song crazier than scot project.

And yeah, I know it might sound repetive from time. Anyone with half a brain can figure out that the most agressive part of the sound is almost at the end and right before is very serene, calm trancy vibe to it. But hey, Yomanda's songs are easy to figure out, Hex Hector's remixes have the same scheme to it (and, ahem, he won the grammy), even Eddie Baez and Tiesto as well. So why hate on Scot Project?

Don't hate. Just say no. Only YOU can prevent forest fires.

your serious??

he ruined that song... abosolutely horrible.. now people hear about scott project french kiss, instead of the man.. LITTLE LOUIS VEGA

yomanda is cheese and repeptitive too.. so is hex.. grammy's dont' mean shit b/c if they did then DEEP DISH would have won

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

your serious??

he ruined that song... abosolutely horrible.. now people hear about scott project french kiss, instead of the man.. LITTLE LOUIS VEGA

yomanda is cheese and repeptitive too.. so is hex.. grammy's dont' mean shit b/c if they did then DEEP DISH would have won

cwm13.gif You see, that's what you don't get. I love Louie Vega, and the masters of house, Erick Morillo, David Morales, and Teneglia. Scot Project is on a different level. He's more on a level that makes people want to go out and kill somebody. Fuck being funky, fuck "dancing." He is just straight raw and hard. It's what we all love about him.

If you don't like him, cool. Just don't come to Twilo when he spins there. Do GBH at Centro-Fly or something.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

cwm13.gif You see, that's what you don't get. I love Louie Vega, and the masters of house, Erick Morillo, David Morales, and Teneglia. Scot Project is on a different level. He's more on a level that makes people want to go out and kill somebody. Fuck being funky, fuck "dancing." He is just straight raw and hard. It's what we all love about him.

If you don't like him, cool. Just don't come to Twilo when he spins there. Do GBH at Centro-Fly or something.

spin at twilo????

cwm13.gif

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that was funny... you said dj scott project and spin at twilo.. good shit

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

He WILL spin at Twilo.

Mark my words.

And I'll remember this post.

And I'll remember you...

you obviously have no clue what your talking about...

he's cheese..

bindra will not bring him in

twilo is about *quality* music...

lay off the crack

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by msoprano13:

hey rob if i remember correctly you were sweating french kiss when it first came out and when vicious dropped it at zachary's

no mike...

YOU sweated that song after zachary's... I told you that I had that song given to me months ago and when you asked why i didn't put it on a cd i told you b/c i didn't like it...

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

no mike...

YOU sweated that song after zachary's... I told you that I had that song given to me months ago and when you asked why i didn't put it on a cd i told you b/c i didn't like it...

well i did say if i remember correctly

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

well i did say if i remember correctly

true...

only good thing about that song is that the bass hits ridiculously hard in your car

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif