Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best DJ Scot Project Song?

donvito

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

true...

only good thing about that song is that the bass hits ridiculously hard in your car

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

YEP YEP, FOR SOME REASON IT IS EXTREMELY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

rob have you heard his spinning? this guy is so hard and bumping its incredible...he'll drop records that will blow people away...how can you say bindra won't notice this man's talent? you can't speak for bindra.

and plus, they brought it mauro picotto...what makes you think they wont bring scot project? only difference is picotto isnt as dark.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by highmay:

rob have you heard his spinning? this guy is so hard and bumping its incredible...he'll drop records that will blow people away...how can you say bindra won't notice this man's talent? you can't speak for bindra.

and plus, they brought it mauro picotto...what makes you think they wont bring scot project? only difference is picotto isnt as dark.

no i can't speak for bindra... but i will find out from a reliable source for sure...

picotto is not even in the same league as scott project producing.. and even he has not been back yet.. nor will he be in the next month and a half...

bottom line is scott project is cheesy

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by DJMikeE:

bro, i heard DJ Scot Project is gonna spin at twilo as well. yeah, i thought it was weird too. Check it out-you might even have fun

ill go to twilo to check him out.

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

no one's hating..

to me every one sounds the same...

and french kiss...

its a travesty what he did to such a great song

hey rob if i remember correctly you were sweating french kiss when it first came out and when vicious dropped it at zachary's

------------------

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000:

Best Song....Second Trip.

And as much as I like him, I doubt he's gonna be spinnin at Twilo. Thats like saying Judge Jules will be there. Never gonna happen.

EXACTLY

but dont' worry, i'll find out...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Ok well anyway...back to the subject at hand...for some reason second trip doesnt do it for me as french kiss does....almost everytime i listen to french kiss i cant help but wonder how in the hell did he come up with this? I dont know...just MHO

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Ok well anyway...back to the subject at hand...for some reason second trip doesnt do it for me as french kiss does....almost everytime i listen to french kiss i cant help but wonder how in the hell did he come up with this? I dont know...just MHO

SAME HERE BRO

------------------

LOL smile.gif

I have to admit Scot Project's remixes do sound similar. It's definately not intelligent or thought provoking muzik. It's pure energy & motivating. I'm a Total BASS HEAD! I workout to his sets like an anorexic mad woman! I'd love to hear him on the phazon...he'd blow the roof off!

IMO, His best remixes are Scream, Freedom of Expression & U. smile.gif

------------------

"Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West

AOL:Trancegoddess21

picotto back at twilo in june...

------------------

hmr3.gif

NOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

------------------

Yah thanks to Moi.

Yesterday at 2:45 pm, I asked Twiloboss when he was comin back. Coincidently, 3 hours lata he posted Picotto back in June w/Mario Piu. Dayum, I'm influential! Watch next Tiesto, then scot project!

cwm2.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

"Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West

AOL:Trancegoddess21

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Yah thanks to Moi.

Yesterday at 2:45 pm, I asked Twiloboss when he was comin back. Coincidently, 3 hours lata he posted Picotto back in June w/Mario Piu. Dayum, I'm influential! Watch next Tiesto, then scot project!

cwm2.gifcwm24.gif

OMG you egotisitcal maniac

PICOTTO IS NOT COMING BACK TO TWILO B/C OF *YOU*

get over yourself already..

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Call DJ Scott cheeze....i like him...but ill be fucking pissed if TWILO books em!!! Not twilo..please...maybe exit! NOT TWILO NOOO WAAAY!!!

peace love, and twilo!!!

thank you

------------------

hmr3.gif

Rob- Don't hate....

You know I gotta lend my thoughts to this one:

I think it's definitly French Kiss. I could hear that song for another 6 months and it will STILL get my blood pumped. A close second could either be Fire Wire or Back to Earth, then Somebody, Universal Music, Open Sesame, and so on.

How about this: What do you think is Scot Project's worst?? Personally, I have no idea what trip he was on when he did I'm Not a Bitch.

And I know I'm missing a few. He just has so many banging songs. I few left out could be Second Trip, Scream, and Thunder in Paradise.

And Rob, don't hate... cwm32.gif

damn u named soo many songs..that I also think r awesome..i love mostly all the scott projects songs...I dont recall one that i hate...or not care for...

cwm32.gif

------------------

Tunnel saturdays---> Foxyroxy Guestlist

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...