Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CJ BBQ 2/7/04***

CrzyC1414779017

I will play it for you next time we chill and you can let me know if it is that track.

I think the after hours sets where sick what do you think?

OMG...the sets were sick but I was a a bit obliterated and never knew who was spinning until the room finally cleared out...never thought a garage could hold that many peeps!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Early morning was definitely going good.....MIRZA we could have done that for a long time we were feeding nicely off each other. That roach motel track was bomb.

C the track I played at Mr.Miami's is Sweet Pussy Pauline....I didn't play it this time around, but there are tons of mixes of it and tons of tracks that sample it...its a track from waaaay back.

Early morning was definitely going good.....MIRZA we could have done that for a long time we were feeding nicely off each other. That roach motel track was bomb.

C the track I played at Mr.Miami's is Sweet Pussy Pauline....I didn't play it this time around, but there are tons of mixes of it and tons of tracks that sample it...its a track from waaaay back.

For real we could have played for hours no problem i had the right mix of booze and 420 thanks to the flight Simulator I felt good! Sweet pussy pauline I have the Original on mic mac records from early 90's that track is sick i forgot I had it. i think I need to go and dig in the crates when i get home.

it would've been nice to stay for some more mixin', but after what was happening with that Mackie monitor, i left .. serioulsy, i wanted to be there (i had nothing to do until 2pm sunday) but whoever was the guy that played right after me (i even had to lend him my headphones) he tweaked the monitors volume up not even knowing theres an actual volume for it on the mixer ....

but hey, nothing's perfect

Guest lyrik
it would've been nice to stay for some more mixin', but after what was happening with that Mackie monitor, i left .. serioulsy, i wanted to be there (i had nothing to do until 2pm sunday) but whoever was the guy that played right after me (i even had to lend him my headphones) he tweaked the monitors volume up not even knowing theres an actual volume for it on the mixer ....

but hey, nothing's perfect

Ya I dont know who that was or if it was him that did it, but the monitor was really gettin worked....seemed okay after eric adjusted it, but poor guy was getting his equip pushed...knobs missing etc....I have yet to pick up my tables, but they seemed all in piece when I left and I know flip and the mrs are good peeps....its just sad because no matter what you do you cant always watch the stuff 100% of the time.

Guest Dj_Dumeral
i had a blast as well.   :D

all the dj's were great, Andrew C's set was awesome.  I dont knew who was later on that dropped "Cern - The Message" but I love that track, you rocked it.

That was me. Thanks man. Wish i had more time was just gettin started when my time ran out. Did you have glasses on. Just tryin to remember ya. my memory sucks

ass.

Guest Cosmigonon

Too bad I couldn't be there, sounds like it was THE blast. I'm happy everybody had a lot of fun, looking forward to mid-march to meet you all.

Guest JMT
That was me. Thanks man. Wish i had more time was just gettin started when my time ran out. Did you have glasses on. Just tryin to remember ya. my memory sucks

ass.

i really liked your stuff man. my kind of tunes.

no glasses, i was in a light blue shirt. sitting on the couch talking to some people around that time.

Guest Dj_Dumeral

i really liked your stuff man.  my kind of tunes.  

no glasses, i was in a light blue shirt.  sitting on the couch talking to some people around that time.  

Did we actually meet earlier in the day/night? i met so many people it was insane. You going to Edgar fri. i'll be there for sure.

Guest JMT

Did we actually meet earlier in the day/night? i met so many people it was insane. You going to Edgar fri. i'll be there for sure.

same here met a few peeps, so i dont really remember for sure. when you dropped Cern i was on the front couch, the same side as the door.

most likely going to Edgar V.