Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the Edgar V / PVD fans

LESjunkie

Guest tac13081

PVD did it last year the night before ultra....spun from 1-5 then from 6-8....i got there at 4:00 AM with my space passport (supposedly no line no wait) but there was still a half hour wait cause of a firehazard with too many freakin people! I turned around and refused to be subjected to the lack of oxygen in the club. This year ill just catch him at ULTRA! 8)

they really are great set times...there is no reason to not start a night earlier....i hate walking out of a nightclub when it is light outside....its so cold, all buildings, garbage....yuck. And especially the roxy, littered with flyers outside, debris, crackheads meandering, etc etc.

they really are great set times...there is no reason to not start a night earlier....i hate walking out of a nightclub when it is light outside....its so cold, all buildings, garbage....yuck.  And especially the roxy, littered with flyers outside, debris, crackheads meandering, etc etc.  

Well if I leave a club before daylight...there was something SERIOUSLY wrong that night!!! ;D

clubbing in nyc at 9pm....... lol, what will they think next....

btw, for you peeps who have never been to nyc, no one does shit until 2am...

this is very true. I never arrive to a club before 1:30....you either pre party at your apartment with friends or go somewhere else first. But everyone will go to the roxy by 11 pm I presume for this event. i mean, it's a special occassion, and I welcome it----im tired of everything going on sooooo late, it gets really exhausting.

sorry pod, but there was no reason to move that!  

let me explain please...

sorry if I wasnt specific, but I was sparking conversation about pvd and edgar V, not promoting their show here in new york.  the miami board doesnt have constraints limiting conversation to the geographic boundaries of miami,  ;)

there were already 13 responses from interested people in miami, and it wasnt just about his nyc show, but the wmc show thereafter too. :D

Guest pod

OK it stays here unless Big Junkie says otherwise. It was a NYC based event though, but with a Miami tie-in :)...too bad the thread can't mirror or something to spark conversation from both sides.

Almost had a mod-rumble :)

OK it stays here unless Big Junkie says otherwise. It was a NYC based event though, but with a Miami tie-in :)...too bad the thread can't mirror or something to spark conversation from both sides.

Almost had a mod-rumble :)

haha, never.  In fact, I really respect much of what you say and do on CJ...

as for mirroring ny and miami, I think that thought can transcend to other topics as well---Id love to see more people from miami participate in the nyc forum... I love reading about all of your adventures, I want you to give me your two cents on mine as well.  The scenes are comparable and we both love each other's cities!

Guest arturob
check this out....so hot.

MR_022704_Web.jpg

damn....Edgar V from 9-12, PVD 12-6am.  I mean, that's intense.  But the ROxy blowsssss, so dont feel too bad kids.  I dont even think im going to go to this, ill be at space the following friday with you all ;)

hehe. you suck.

im flying in with Edgar for this gig!!!

should be great! :)

xxx arturo

What time does our flight leave Arturo? ;)

no worries arturo, I always talk smack about not going to an event, but i always end up there. maybe Ill go with Dimaggio here in nyc.

If so, id like to find you. If you'll be with Edgar, we'll find you. Mr. Dimaggio has all the conex, im just his bitch. ;)