Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMIN VAN BUUREN @ MANSION MAR. 8!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest vanbuurenfan

8) well im sure this is not a scoop to all the majotr junkies here but AVB will be at mansion on mar 8!! wonder what the club is gonna look like. i think im gonna pee my pants. ferry/armin and johan gielen in one week, im gonna die! 8) ;D

Guest vanbuurenfan

SPEAKING OF JOHAN GIELEN, THIS GUY HASNT COME DOWN HERE IN FOREVER AND HE PICS MAZE?????? OF ALL CLUBS TO COME DOWN. WHATS UP WITH THAT????

Guest vanbuurenfan
i can't make it that night, i'm cutting my balls off that with a plastic knife... maybe next time..

WELL DUDE SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU, JUDGING BY THE SIZE OF YOUR BALLS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CUT THEM OFF HAVE TIME FOR LUNCH, DINNER AND BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO MAZE BY THE TIME THE DOORS OPEN. GOOD LUCK. ;D

Guest ddg
i can't make it that night, i'm cutting my balls off that with a plastic knife... maybe next time..

balls and plastic knife should never be used in the same sentence..lol....im so there for armin on monday...woohooo

Poor Saleen, anyways yeah I been in there last week and I have to you, actually no I wont, you'll just have to wait, cause it is gonna be amazing, it would be something that saleen would jerk off too, but since he is cutting his balls off, oh well!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest JMT

Am I gonna be hangin with a bunch of wimps for Conference? J/K Im not even going to this event...ahve something else planned for that night. I'll check out Armin when he is here next time. ;)

as long as im not dead isnt good enough, huh? .... i dont know who you are used to hanging out with, but i dont like to do anything half ass, (ie ultra and tiesto). but there is only so much a mortal can incur.....lol ;D

Guest JMT

meaning..... i would rather go full all-out at 3 huge events then possible have to compromise and tone down the level of ridiculousness so i can make it to 5 or 6 events.

meaning..... i would rather go full all-out at 3 huge events then possible have to compromise and tone down the level of ridiculousness so i can make it to 5 or 6 events.

you dont have to get crazy at ultra...I find it isnt very fun to be wasted there..lots of candyravers and hick floridians (dont get mad i call upstate new yorkers hicks too!)

haha. But Carisa, how can you not loooooove drinking caronas under the hot sun??!! I love to get a solid buzz during the day when im on vacation, act silly ont he beach and at restaurants, then take a nap before doing it again on a much bigger scale at night.

Guest JMT
LOL...Im on level 10 at all times...dont plan on stying out till 9am much though (like I normally do on Sat).;)

i think you are nuclear-powered girl. ;D

Hey man theres nothing worse then taking a mid-term during all of this chaos, monday night I got it and then on to Level so that weekend i will be not getting any sleep, just party and do some studying, God Help ME!!!

Damon 2.0