Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting You....Pt2!!!

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest LISALOCA

So. since we've been talking crazy shit almost everyday and we're probably going to meet eachother, How Does Everyone Look???

We should at least give hint because on Saturday i'm not going to be Tom Cruise going on a Mission. F@# That!! All i know is that [glow=red,2,300]Pod[/glow] has a big tool...maybe its the tool i think it is. ;D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancemonkey

I could post my picture, but because I am a computer moron, does anyone know how to post a picture from a digital camera here? (Could it be done?)

Okay, first to post a picture you have to have it online and have it hosted on a website. There are free picture galleries that you can upload pictures to. then after you do that.

do this below

EVJunkie:

The way to get your picture to show up is, Right click on your picture, go to Properties, and then Copy and Paste the Address

Then open a new post message and hit the button above that looks like img.gif

then Paste your URL from your picture in between the %7Boption%7D tags

Also, another way to get a picture of you is find POD or I at a club and have us take a picture of you. ;D

Guest trancemonkey
Guest LISALOCA

Crazy c and trancemonkey are pretty. ;D

I wish i had a website to put my pics. Hope fully i get to meet you guys on Saturday.

You guys look like fun peeps!! 8)

Guest trancemonkey
Crazy c and trancemonkey are pretty. ;D

I wish i had a website to put my pics. Hope fully i get to meet you guys on Saturday.

You guys look like fun peeps!! 8)

Hey Thanks!

I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. I think we are all going to have such an incredible time. I will not be there for NYE, but I will def be there for Ferry!!!

Every CJ seems to be really nice and most of all fun! At the end of the road, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the music. ;D And CrzyC, I remember seeing you at Crobar with Edgar V. Your face is very familiar. I was also sitting behind the DJ booth at a table with my boyfriend, and after looking at the pictures, I saw many of you there. Evryone was having such a great time. I am very excited and looking forward to ferry, and especially the WMC. ;D ;D

Whenever you guys think of a meet up spot, let me know.

Hey Thanks!

I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. I think we are all going to have such an incredible time. I will not be there for NYE, but I will def be there for Ferry!!!

Every CJ seems to be really nice and most of all fun! At the end of the road, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the music. ;D And CrzyC, I remember seeing you at Crobar with Edgar V. Your face is very familiar. I was also sitting behind the DJ booth at a table with my boyfriend, and after looking at the pictures, I saw many of you there. Evryone was having such a great time. I am very excited and looking forward to ferry, and especially the WMC. ;D ;D

Whenever you guys think of a meet up spot, let me know.

LOL...Yeah, I tend to bounce around a lot at Crobar. Most of those people were from ClubPlanet and a few of us (like me) are on both sites. It is a very fun group.

As far as meetup...how about to the left of the booth (when looking at it) around the time Ferry comes on? Thats where I will be all night anyway and there is enough space that so that you have room to breathe for a moment before you jump back into the crowd to be "one with the people". Or maybe Pod could hook up VIP? 8) ;)