Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting You....Pt2!!!

Guest 731973lisaloca

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sobe2004

First of all , Timoteo, I think it is worth mentioning that that pic was at Bora Bora beach club in Ibiza.  Just might add to the coolness of the picture.  maybe, i dunno.

That is definetly Bora Bora - had many great times there last summer.

Next time you should take the pic from the opposite direction and capture all the hot topless euro-chicks!

salinas ? maybe ? Sa trinxa is right next to it ! did it have a long hut with food and drinks and great house music ? , natural rock formations inside the water where you could sit and a wooden plank far into the water to dive ? the parking lot is the same for all three !

YES! That's where we were! I remember nice house lounge music playing, come to think of it... what a great experience. Cafe Del Mar was also pretty friggin' cool. The sunset was a bit foggy, but it was a chilling experience to sit there and have drinks on the rocks with all those people just chillin' and listening to the tunes.

ARGH - I wanna go back soon!

8)

Guest bcnjunkie

YES!  That's where we were!  I remember nice house lounge music playing, come to think of it...  what a great experience.  Cafe Del Mar was also pretty friggin' cool.  The sunset was a bit foggy, but it was a chilling experience to sit there and have drinks on the rocks with all those people just chillin' and listening to the tunes.

ARGH - I wanna go back soon!

8)

REALLY ? really dig that beach, so chill and really cool people (liked it better than D'enbossa area or cafe del mar) cool beans 8)

REALLY ? really dig that beach, so chill and really cool people (liked it better than D'enbossa area or cafe del mar) cool beans  8)

totally better than denbossa and cafe del mar....so chill...i've got pix of us floating in the water with sailboats slowly cruising by, oh man I got so tan that day.....the water was warm as a bath and the company I was with was just perfecto...

and tim, lets not forget what a pain in the ass it was to get to cafe del mar....oyyy i dont even wanna remember that experience...the closests i ever came to punching a girl in the face, no wait, the lips

Guest LISALOCA

My pic is in Miami2night.com!! I tried to post it here but i can't. Then Pod didn't want to tell me how to post it. If you go into the web site, go to Space and get into the Jan 10 saturday Bad boy night!! I'm there with a chic and her tongue is out. She's to the left and i'm to the right with a beige shirt and black hair. ;D