Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting You....Pt2!!!

Guest 731973lisaloca

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LISALOCA

i'm going to Nerve Friday and Space on Saturday so i'm going to be on the look out for you locos. I'll definitely be wearing glasses at Space and they're dark..so you guys be on the look out for me too. Maybe i'll wear a hat..don't know yet. I'll probably wear a cap or a little beige hat.

i'm going to Nerve Friday and Space on Saturday so i'm going to be on the look out for you locos. I'll definitely be wearing glasses at Space and they're dark..so you guys be on the look out for me too. Maybe i'll wear a hat..don't know yet. I'll probably wear a cap or a little beige hat.

Pod knows me...ask him to point me out...but I already told ya where I will be

• 4 weeks later...

Argh!  I wanted to get a pic online and this is the only "good" one I could find.

Anyway, this is Ev and myself at a full mid-afternoon dance party on the beach...it doesn't get better than this...

http://public.fotki.com/TivoTron/tim/tim_and_evan_ibiza.html

(I have NO CLUE how to get this online picture posting to work properly)

(P.S. And yes, I am "that guy" who sometimes wears a Space t-shirt...I am sure I have caused many eyes to roll when viewing this pic, but oh well, I like my tan.)

Guest bcnjunkie

If you got to new galleries and go to Nerve/Julius Papp I'm the guy with the yellow shirt that says dubster (alone in the picture towards the bottom, not a very flattering picture   :-[)

I'm also in the picture to the left with some friends and another cooljunkie ! (better picture  ;D)

If you got to new galleries and go to Nerve/Julius Papp I'm the guy with the yellow shirt that says dubster (alone in the picture towards the bottom, not a very flattering picture   :-[)

I'm also in the picture to the left with some friends and another cooljunkie ! (better picture  ;D)

Too funny!!! I thought that was Biz!!! ;D

Argh!  I wanted to get a pic online and this is the only "good" one I could find.

Anyway, this is Ev and myself at a full mid-afternoon dance party on the beach...it doesn't get better than this...

http://public.fotki.com/TivoTron/tim/tim_and_evan_ibiza.html

(I have NO CLUE how to get this online picture posting to work properly)

(P.S. And yes, I am "that guy" who sometimes wears a Space t-shirt...I am sure I have caused many eyes to roll when viewing this pic, but oh well, I like my tan.)

First of all , Timoteo, I think it is worth mentioning that that pic was at Bora Bora beach club in Ibiza. Just might add to the coolness of the picture. maybe, i dunno.

i can understand that you were preoccupied with the fact that im tanner than you in that pic. :)

also, i think its cool to represent miami in ibiza---did anyone ever approach you when you had that on that day? for some reason i have difficulty remembering that trip. (especially the "fastferry" back to Alicante...hehe)

and yes , househeadz of the forum, our favorite night was Tiesto and PVD at amnesia!

Yeah...I have heard Sundays at Space in Ibiza are great...we missed it unfortunately.   :-[

Got...to...go...back...

Yeah - it's a bit cheesey to have the Space shirt on, but when you get nice comments in foreign accents about Space Miami, it is kinda nice to hear. Whatever...we were wasted...everything was nice to hear at that point.

Guest bcnjunkie
Yeah...I have heard Sundays at Space in Ibiza are great...we missed it unfortunately.   :-[

Got...to...go...back...

Yeah - it's a bit cheesey to have the Space shirt on, but when you get nice comments in foreign accents about Space Miami, it is kinda nice to hear.  Whatever...we were wasted...everything was nice to hear at that point.

gotta go to Sa Trinxa, it is the most chill, best vibe beach on the island ! ROCKS ! did you go ? no place like Ibiza. Sundays @ Space, NOTHING LIKE IT

Guest bcnjunkie

salinas ? maybe ? Sa trinxa is right next to it ! did it have a long hut with food and drinks and great house music ? , natural rock formations inside the water where you could sit and a wooden plank far into the water to dive ? the parking lot is the same for all three !

Guest web_norah

dude i was all about we love Sundays....and Bora Bora plus, going with a big group is a mission...the Pacha door thing was enough !

Guest web_norah

LOSS! yeah i remember losing a shoe at one of these places, i was having too much of a blast ...and the joke was on me then!