Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos a Better Miami DJ???

Guest LeVeL

and what lady dana spins is hardstyle german trance !! dont try n change the name .. we were listening to her for new years and we had jimmy t running for the hills LMAO !!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i happen to enjoy threee miami djs in particular

markus , edgar and roland

all of these guys bring something to the table.

edgar with his sick hard beats, roland with his versatility and ability to work a room, and markus with his incredible remixes and melodic sets.

overall i think they are all the shit... it depends on my mood at the time who's sets i enjoy the most. :) right now im diggin markus's stuff the most, but give me a few weeks it will be roland, then edgar then back to markus

miami has sick djs no doubt.

i give props to oscar as well. cant really say much about him. I do love what ive heard but the thing is i have yet to hear that much of oscar g stuff. ive only heard like 4 sets of his overall at space . all of which were great :)

Guest LeVeL
and what lady dana spins is hardstyle german trance !! dont try n change the name ..  we were listening to her for new years and we had jimmy t running for the hills LMAO !!!  

Well I can see you like a fungus litttle by little your beginning to annoy me. First off all Lady Dana is the Queen of Hardstyle......she does from time to time play Hard-Trance or Hard-House in her sets to mix with Hardstyle.

I got Tons of Sets of Lady Dana, DJ Pavo, Technoboy, your writing this down.......KOKY.......try getting some sets of theirs.......Lady Dana is a Hardstyle DJ.

Now let me tell you where Hardstyle started...It started from the Label Tracid Traxx..........from German Influence and Elements. But then Italians took the sound and created more loops on Banging beats....soon it got exposed to the Germans, then Migrated to the Netherlands and Switzerland.

Hardstyle is a style and it exists try to go to overseas to any of the countries that I mentioned and you will find out that Hardstyle is slowly becoming the second most famous genre in the Netherland.

So yeah........your a Victim to the Hardtstyle.....and I dont blame you for liking it either. When I heard it for the first time in 2000 I was shocked at what I was hearing and I'm addicted to the sound. Cant wait for the sound to get to these part of the states.

Well I can see you like a fungus litttle by little your beginning to annoy me..

and ?? ??? your point is ?? ::) ::)

and btw ... i have a shitload of her sets ::)

Guest demo909
its hard to say..name recognition alone would be Oscar G...but there alot of locals that never get mentioned:

1) Oscar Fonseca

2) Jimmy T

3) Ariel Baund

the name only a few (very few)....

I'll add my name to that list

Guest bcnjunkie

somebody mentioned Robbie Rivera ;D !!! like his style !, his sound is well accepted in many countries, very diverse, still, I think he's a better producer than DJ (he's not a bad dj, I think his forte is producing !). and ofcourse Oscar G

Guest demo909

Hey, have you worn that MJ t-shirt again? That was pretty bad ass. *lol*

You like that shirt...I made is special myself. ;D