Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos a Better Miami DJ???

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Well since we are only a month away from WMC its time to put in recognition our local DJs...since Miami is gonna be taken over by Foreignors soon, yeah we all Love our PVD, Tiesto, Morillo, Sasha, Oakenfold.

But what out about our Jocks down here like Marcus Schulz,Edgar V, George Acosta, Beto Cirutti, Stryke, Robbie Rivera, Oscar G, Ralph Falcon, Cedric Gervais, Dj. Stephan Luke........from all these Djs who do you think deserves the most recognition for being the best DJ in Miami.

Lets Suppose this was an award from Dancestar and they had an award for best Miami DJ who would u vote for??? Who has made the biggest Impact this year so far and who do you belive will have the most longivity in their career and success.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

i dont think thats a fair question to make..i wouldnt call someone a better or best or worse dj ...

surely there are ones who have more experience and craftmanship on the decks but saying, someone is better than xyz...isnt a fair call to make...

Guest ddg

this thread is like asking who wants to rumble....lol...unfortunately, a thread like this cant be productive bc one person puts an opinion, and others bash it....

Guest LeVeL

I agree that there are several Miami Djs worth putting on an Island.

But let the Bashing begin.......my Vote would go for George Acosta.....he hosts his own Dj Show.....is booked all over the world, he produces.......and is part of Unknown World Management.

And wherever he goes the crowds will come.

Guest web_norah

why is always about bashing....? i dont like certain djs but i dont disrespect or diss them simply cos i dont like their style...

George Acosta isnt my flavour but he certainly put Miami on the map, back in the late 1990s ...bashing him isnt fair at all!

Guest web_norah
its hard to say..name recognition alone would be Oscar G...but there alot of locals that never get mentioned:

1) Oscar Fonseca

2) Jimmy T

3) Ariel Baund

the name only a few (very few)....

Ariel Baund is in Peru this weekend 8)

Guest bcnjunkie
i think we should put all the miami djs on an island... and leave them there...

or all the NJ guidos pretending to be new yorkers along with their gay idol junior so that they all live happily ever after

Guest ddg

i agree with norah..how come peeps just cant put what they think, then the next person puts their opinion...no dissing or disrespect...IMO i believe markus and edgar are my fav, but you cant deny oscar gets crowds dancin, acosta does that as well, but once again IMO he hasnt been up to par as before(couple of years ago), saw him at level week before pvd and had a so so time, but i have to give props on his show

Guest LeVeL

Isn't there a Dj. Dana in the Netherlamds that plays Hardstyle........this is not the same person that is playing in this event right Mirza.