Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting to know you...A look at our forum names

LESjunkie

Guest americanflyer

I use to be a road bike racer (see pic below) and my nickname came from the 1985 movie American Flyers staring Kevin Costner.

front.JPG

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cosmigonon

Well, mine it's actually the title of a song by a prog/pop/jazz band from the late 70's in Argentina called Serú Girán. It has nothing to do with electronica, but I liked that word specially because it meant nothing yet it sounded like an actual word, and I've used that nick in several forums, so I don't have to break my head trying to come up with a new nick. hope to meet you all cjs in march!!! ;D

Guest mmmbuddy

When I was in college, I was quite the moron drunk funny guy.....I know who wasn't...always doing something crazy.....and of course....talking like an idiot while in some type of intoxicated state.......well during that time I seemed to preface everything with a long mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whenever I got excited. This of course was quite often, and coupled with my love of calling people buddy (A trait I learned to use since I seemed to meet alot of people while in this inebriated state and of course could never remember anyones name) came the term MMMBuddy. Although I don't find myself in this state as much as in the past....I am still reminded of it whenever I talk to one of my old friends and the first thing I here on the phone is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBuddy........so it has kind of stuck with me..........

When I was in college, I was quite the moron drunk funny guy.....I know who wasn't...always doing something crazy.....and of course....talking like an idiot while in some type of intoxicated state.......well during that time I seemed to preface everything with a long  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whenever I got excited. This of course was quite often, and coupled with my love of calling people buddy (A trait I learned to use since I seemed to meet alot of people while in this inebriated state and of course could never remember anyones name) came the term MMMBuddy.  Although I don't find myself in this state as much as in the past....I am still reminded of it whenever I talk to one of my old friends and the first thing I here on the phone is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBuddy........so it has kind of stuck with me..........

There you go, buddy!

Guest becha

becha_logo_sm.jpg

..... pronounced like " betcha " without the " t "... is a nickname that my South American Grandmother from Colombia gave me when I was young....

It doesn't really mean anything... it just reminds me of her and I like using it as my DJ alias...

That's me below working on my bedroom DJ ' ing skillz

becha.jpg

Guest pod

Some fun stories.

Though it's funny, BCN has taken to calling me Prince of Darkness, which earns some strange looks from passersby in the clubs these days. 8)

Guest zacashus

i was given this name as a joke back in high school....my real name is zack and a good friend of mine had his own language where he put endings at the end of each word....usually -ashus or -adio ....or sometimes -adio nash.....kinda stupid but that was us.....hence zac-ashus!