Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Fans, Favorite Trax?

LESjunkie

Guest trancemonkey
I dont know about you guys but if anybody here wants to hear Trance classics you have to buy the Paul Oakenfold- Tranceport CD............that has all the best trance tracks released in my opinion from bottom to the top....with the best Trance Song ever Cafe Del Mar.......Wow that CD still is the shit in my mind. And as of Oakenfold has anybody heard any recent Oakenfold Sets.........he is playing some awesome shit.that no other DJ is spinning out there........I was blown away at what I heard.It sounded better than anything PVD or Tiesto is throwing in their sets. Go Oakie!!!

Hey levelistic, I find it funny because tranceport was one of the first trance CDs I ever bought! It was and still is incredible! (Unfortunately, it got stolen, so I don't have it anymore. :-[)

I am not the greatest at remembering names of songs, but I can def pick them out and remember them once I just hear the beginning of the beat. So, I cannot write them on this thread. But I do know there are quite a few, and def, by far, PVDs Another Way ALWAYS gives me tingles and ALWAYS makes me dance and move around. I also love songs with breaks in them that make me go crazy, like the remix of Breathing with the breaks in it that Tiesto played both times he was in Space (May and July).

I cannot wait until WMC so I can here these DJs again!

Guest ddg

tranceport was unreal, i personall love magik 7 (jan johnston in flesh...come on!! ) sasha's enjoy the silence is great dawnseekers-gothic dream (magik 6+summerbreeze), angelfalls(acosta's awake) tekara feat lucy cotter-breathe in you (micro 2.0) cafe del mar-energy 52 (kimball collins icu 1) transa-supernova(either tiesto or micro) heaven scent (digweed) for an angel (pvd) saltwater (chicane) pictures of a gallery + winterlove (taucher) liberation (matt darey) any version of robert miles children, cygnus x (orange theme) lost in love (taucher) no greater love (noel sanger) ...just off the top of my head... ;)

Guest tpajunkie

any track played by oakenfold when his arms are spread like god's...j/k.

3 Drives - Greece 2000

PVD-For An Angel

John Vesta - Gull

Push-Legacy (Progression Mix)

Guest ddg

art of trance-madagascar(magik 3) any track by yahel (usually found on tiesto) synaesthesia -thrillseekers(micro) first song on acosta's trance nation america..i think 10 in 1, fire and ice-neverending melody...hi-gate - pitchin (love that tune)

art of trance-madagascar(magik 3) any track by yahel (usually found on tiesto) synaesthesia -thrillseekers(micro) first song on acosta's trance nation america..i think 10 in 1, fire and ice-neverending melody...hi-gate - pitchin (love that tune)

High gate - pitching!!!! love that song, completely forgot about that one, thanks!!!!! what about "out of control", that's a good one too.

how about :

Dumode - can u dig it

ricky le roy- taureg

liquid child - diving faces

mario piu - communication

tt hacky - i want you

dj taucher - science fiction

trance allstars - the first rebirth ( taucher mix)

those are some of the many that i love. ;D

Tiesto-Airwave Breathing Breaks Beat Dub

Markus Schulz-Airwave Breathing Breaks Beat Dub (Markus Schulz Reconstruction)

Wolfsteim-Wundervoll Blank and Jones Remix

Rank 1-Perfect Blend

Paul Oakenfold-Southern Sun

LOLOLOLOL old school!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

Bt Feat. Jan Johnston - Mercury & Solace (Bt 12'' Mastermix)

Ascension - Someone

Delirium - Silence (DJ Tiesto In Search of Sunrise Remix)

Paul Van Dyk - For An Angel

Kristy Hawkshaw - It's A Fine Day

:)

My friend Victor Dinaire, a trance/ prog DJ here in NYC, spun a set at Limelight this friday night...4 hour set, here were some of the tracks----what do you think? It was an awesome time,=---

Oceanlab - Satellite (Original Above & Beyond Mix)

Marco V Vs. Jens - Loops & Things Relooped

Marco V - I Feel You (Thomas Datt 2v2 Mix)

Paul Van Dyk - Time of Our Lives (PVD Club Mix)

Igor S - Boomerang

Agnelli & Nelson - Holding Onto Nothing (Club Mix)

Oceanlab - Satellite (Original Above & Beyond Mix)

Super8 - Alba

Paul Van Dyk feat. Vega 4 - Times of our Lives

Ferry Corsten - Right of Way

Scott Bond Vs. Solar Stone - 3rd Earth

Andain - Beautiful Things (Photon Project Remix)

Katana - Tribal Shock

Bodyshock - Rock This House

Way out West - Mindcircus

Sureal - You take my Breath Away

Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes

Solid Globe - North Pole

Rapid Eye - Circa Forever

G&M Project - Sunday Afternoon

Mark Norman – Overkill (began and ended set with this track)

Ferry Corsten - Indigo

Dahlback and Krome - Murder was the Bass

Reminisance - Wherever You Go

Green Atlas - Circulation

Fictivision vs Phynn - Escape (Phynn Remix)

Capetown - Phoenix Tears

Sarah McLachlan - Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden Anti-Gravity Remix)

so good to hear mindcircus again too....i was pretty wasted actually, at one point i was expecting to hear the horn like at space... 8)

Guest JMT
so good to hear mindcircus again too....i was pretty wasted actually, at one point i was expecting to hear the horn like at space... 8)

LOL! looked like a great set.

I forgot on important track...

Airwave - Sunspot (DCML Mix)....

tiesto spun this song last october (his best set I've personally ever seen, an epic night --- it was my friends birthday and all of our friends were there...even those who hate electronic music, and we all rocked out...might have been my favorite club night, right after i hopped on a flight to miami--- ) and it was just perfect...i think you guys would like it.  its very uplifting, and borderline cheesy but really great live...

and you have to have Tiesto's mix of

William Orbit "Barber Adagio for Strings" that song is utterly ridiculous, and tiesto begins his TIC DVD with it. I bet he drops this at the wmc...ferry ended his set with this in nyc a few weeks ago, its intense, especially in a church...its got a dark religious sound to it.