Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Ferry Corsten @ Space Review

Bling

Guest LISALOCA

Crzyc is awesome..we definitely need to hang out again! i saw the pics and i was cracking up. everyone looked so fu@#$ up. 8)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Good to see the people at the first unofficial CJ board meetup! I remember meeting a few new people, trancemonkey and Levelistic stick out, mainly cause I talked to them both. I met some guy named John, who is on here, but no one knew his board name for some reason!

Thanks for showing up, we'll have to do it again ;D

well i went to Ferry Corsten b/c a friend of ours was leaving for college (leaving to Tenn.)...so we ended up going...i will give u a quick review, since i only stayed till 215...MS did a good job opening up...he really had the people going, he had a huge crowd of people in the front of the dj booth (on the stages)...he warmed up the crowd nicely, but again i think he banged too hard for an opener...great track selection and great mixing, but sometime tracks were just too hard that early on...first time me actually hearing MS spin and i truly liked it...FC played a good set (what little i heard)...he brought the crowd down to build them back up...great chillin Prog. Trance stuff...then slowly he built them back up with good Proggy stuff...the crowd was loving it and Space was pretty stuffed...i wish i could have stuck around longer (for Roly) but i was waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too tired....

Guest joeygk
i wish i could have stuck around longer (for Roly) but i was waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too tired....

JESSE - IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RIPPED FUEL! ;)

dear lord I am so jealous of you all that it hurts me--- :'( I know I would have felt this night just as much as you all...

behind blue eyes remix? i cant imagine such a thing!!! I love the song , id love to find a remix of it...must have been fuckin sick!

There are very very few cool people here in nyc who listen to the likes of ferry, tiesto, and other trance djs...At most events here my friends and I find a corner and try to avoid most of the cheeseballs in the crowd, most barely 19 years old and carrying glowstix and lollipops...I cant take it anymore---but in south Florida this doesnt seem to be the case...

Guest JMT

Well JMT...........I was by the Elevator when I saw someone got hit by the bottle.........its too bad that it had to be your friends. But its unfortunate that people have to do that, it can certainly fuck up a clubbers night.I hope your girl friend is doing alright I know that shit must of hurt. Nobody deserves that!!

i was wondering if you were over there at that time since i know you said you hang out by the elevator. but thanks for the sympathy.

dear lord I am so jealous of you all that it hurts me--- :'( I know I would have felt this night just as much as you all...

behind blue eyes remix?  i cant imagine such a thing!!!  I love the song , id love to find a remix of it...must have been fuckin sick!  

There are very very few cool people here in nyc who listen to the likes of ferry, tiesto, and other trance djs...At most events here my friends and I find a corner and try to avoid most of the cheeseballs in the crowd, most barely 19 years old and carrying glowstix and lollipops...I cant take it anymore---but in south Florida this doesnt seem to be the case...

How many more days till you get here? How about until you move here? LOL

OK now that I have finally had a few hours sleep...

Got to Space at 10:48pm with some new friends from CJ (Trancelator and John are too funny) we had only 12 minutes to get in with the password and the line was horendous. I thought for sure they would be holding the line so we would have to pay but they didnt. We flew through the line with the password (never used it before...pretty cool).

Walk inside and the place is JUMPING!!! Wall to wall peeps all feeling the vibe...I love walking into the club like that. Went straight to the front of the DJ booth and met up with the usuals..Bling that shirt had me laughing my head off!!! Markus was ripping it up. I dont think I even got a drink until an hour after I got there. One track after another his set just flowed so naturally. Name the tracks...no way...I cant BUT...his threw down a mix of "Behind Blue Eyes" that blew me away!!!! I am talking an AMAZING track and he knew it, you should have seen the smile on his face. This is the first time that I have heard an MS opening set and I liked even better than his afterhours! Thanks for the pic!

So anyway, place is getting pretty packed around 1:45am or so and we can see Ferry in the booth waiting. By this ime I have met so many freakin people from CJ that I just keep introducing everyone to everyone...I love to meet people! Ok, so Ferry comes on and builds us right back up where we were with Markus and then some. Holy shit! I missed his last set at Space but this set was Fantastic. Again, I cant name tracks BUT when he dropped "Holding Onto Nothing" it was at the perfect time. We needed something melodic and that just happens to be my fave track right now. I was so excited I could have peed LOL. It felt like Ferry played forever but it was actually only till about 530am.

Once Ferry got off LP got up there and broke out a couple of tracks. I had heard at one time that he used to spin at Studio 54..is that right??? So, I go to the little girls room and as I come out Ferry is coming out of the DJ booth and I actually get to talk to him for a few seconds. Nice guy!

I hung around to hear some OG since he was playing my style of music but I will admit that this trancehead had all she could take and I headed up to the patio to relax with the sounds of Roly. I cant believe I was actually on the patio before sunrise. That has NEVER happened. It was perfect weather and Roly threw down the usual fun patio tracks. My lower back was killing me from dancing so much to the sounds of MS and FC so I sat the whole time but it was still great. I tried to get up and dance for "GIA" but my body was so tired! I finally left about 7am. Sorry I didnt get to say goodbye to anyone but my ride was already wating at the car...oops.

Luis...I told you Sat night and I will tell you again..."Thanks!"

I met so many people that I cant even begin to name them all but to the ones that stick out...Levelistic, Trancemonkey and bf, LisaLoca & BF, Zero, Trancelator, John and all the peeps that I feel like I have known for years...it was a freakin great night. Thanks for all the fun times and I expect to see you all at Crobar this Friday for Edgar V!!!!

To all my usual afterhours peeps...where the hell were you guys???

Guest r3nz0
OK now that I have finally had a few hours sleep...

Got to Space at 10:48pm with some new friends from CJ (Trancelator and John are too funny) we had only 12 minutes to get in with the password and the line was horendous. I thought for sure they would be holding the line so we would have to pay but they didnt. We flew through the line with the password (never used it before...pretty cool).

Walk inside and the place is JUMPING!!! Wall to wall peeps all feeling the vibe...I love walking into the club like that. Went straight to the front of the DJ booth and met up with the usuals..Bling that shirt had me laughing my head off!!! Markus was ripping it up. I dont think I even got a drink until an hour after I got there. One track after another his set just flowed so naturally. Name the tracks...no way...I cant BUT...his threw down a mix of "Behind Blue Eyes" that blew me away!!!! I am talking an AMAZING track and he knew it, you should have seen the smile on his face. This is the first time that I have heard an MS opening set and I liked even better than his afterhours! Thanks for the pic!

So anyway, place is getting pretty packed around 1:45am or so and we can see Ferry in the booth waiting. By this ime I have met so many freakin people from CJ that I just keep introducing everyone to everyone...I love to meet people! Ok, so Ferry comes on and builds us right back up where we were with Markus and then some. Holy shit! I missed his last set at Space but this set was Fantastic. Again, I cant name tracks BUT when he dropped "Holding Onto Nothing" it was at the perfect time. We needed something melodic and that just happens to be my fave track right now. I was so excited I could have peed LOL. It felt like Ferry played forever but it was actually only till about 530am.

Once Ferry got off LP got up there and broke out a couple of tracks. I had heard at one time that he used to spin at Studio 54..is that right??? So, I go to the little girls room and as I come out Ferry is coming out of the DJ booth and I actually get to talk to him for a few seconds. Nice guy!

I hung around to hear some OG since he was playing my style of music but I will admit that this trancehead had all she could take and I headed up to the patio to relax with the sounds of Roly. I cant believe I was actually on the patio before sunrise. That has NEVER happened. It was perfect weather and Roly threw down the usual fun patio tracks. My lower back was killing me from dancing so much to the sounds of MS and FC so I sat the whole time but it was still great. I tried to get up and dance for "GIA" but my body was so tired! I finally left about 7am. Sorry I didnt get to say goodbye to anyone but my ride was already wating at the car...oops.

Luis...I told you Sat night and I will tell you again..."Thanks!"

I met so many people that I cant even begin to name them all but to the ones that stick out...Levelistic, Trancemonkey and bf, LisaLoca & BF, Zero, Trancelator, John and all the peeps that I feel like I have known for years...it was a freakin great night. Thanks for all the fun times and I expect to see you all at Crobar this Friday for Edgar V!!!!

To all my usual afterhours peeps...where the hell were you guys???

Very nice review, but I wasn't there, so i don't believe that "I had a great night crap" for one minute. :P

My 2 cents.....

Holy crap, what a night. My legs are still sore. My momma always told me, "you play, you pay." I got the Space email Saturday morning, what a nice surprise! I've been dying to see Ferry for years now. And armed with my ultra-super-secret password, I had to check it out. Got there @ around 11, the place was bangin, as usual. Right off the bat, there was a great vibe in the crowd, everyone was there to yell and scream and dance, you just can't beat that. I grabbed me a Heinie and headed to the front. Great to see Markus getting things started. He's brought a new dimension to Space, and I'm thankful for that. I even got to shake his hand after his set, that was really cool....another devoted fan, I am. I wish I coulda met you peeps, jeez, I was dancing next to you all ALL FREAKIN NIGHT. I was either on the stage right in front of the DJ booth, or right in front of the stage, right in front of the DJ booth. Next time, for sure.... Ferry frikkin rocked, he totally exceeded all my expectations. That was one of the best nights I've had @ Space in soooooooooo long. I made contact with him like 15 times, I swear to God he's my best friend. That's such a trip to me, to know that I (psuedo) communicated with one of the world's top DJ's. I'm gonna do my best to catch Edgar V @ Crobar, somehow I think I'll make it......

I could not make it to Space on Sat. :'(

And I was waiting for this night since last month. :-/

I had gone out on Friday night to a friends Birthday at Crobar.

And I had to work on Saturday.

From all the reviews it sounds like everyone had an amazing time. :D

Wish I had gone :'( :'( :'(

My 2 cents.....

I wish I coulda met you peeps, jeez, I was dancing next to you all ALL FREAKIN NIGHT.  I was either on the stage right in front of the DJ booth, or right in front of the stage, right in front of the DJ booth.

I'm gonna do my best to catch Edgar V @ Crobar, somehow I think I'll make it......

Ok so...how the hell did you not see me? I posted that I would have on a red shirt that said "Troubled Girl". LMAO! Next time! Hope to meet you at Crobar on Friday!

Ok so...how the hell did you not see me? I posted that I would have on a red shirt that said "Troubled Girl". LMAO! Next time! Hope to meet you at Crobar on Friday!

Well....I hadn't checked out the forum before the show, silly me. What's your uniform for Friday? I'll be there....

Guest JMT
Markus also dropped a SICK "Behind Blue Eyes" track!!!!

i checked this out, it was Limp Bizkit - Behind blue eyes (trifactor blue room remix).

sounded great that night.