Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal

JayD.

Guest ogmiami

If Nick's up for it, I'll give him a walk through of the site and warehouse. He can take photos and report on the progress. What do you think?

Guest nickjunkie
If Nick's up for it, I'll give him a walk through of the site and warehouse.  He can take photos and report on the progress.  What do you think?

Absolutely, and if you slip me a fat brown envelope at the end of the meeting, I might even write nice things about it 8)

Guest web_norah

Absolutely, and if you slip me a fat brown envelope at the end of the meeting, I might even write nice things about it  8)

:o now we're talking!

Guest JMT

can someone tell me what is the exact location of the club going to be? i want to get an idea of where it will be, not just "downtown."

Guest LeVeL

Its is the neighbor to Space on the left hand side of the Venue........I just hope Nocturnal is a cool upbeat spot where I can spend my time.....where the vibe of the music is in me. I careless if there is a password to enter the club as long as I get my moneys worth. And of what I have heard........there is a lot of positives about this venue........!!!Cheetos for Nocturnal redefine Nightlife 8)

Guest ogmiami

Absolutely, and if you slip me a fat brown envelope at the end of the meeting, I might even write nice things about it  8)

That's the problem with people like Nick...offer him an inside look and he puts his hand out for the bribe money. Looks like he wants the scoop to go to the competition.

Guest ogmiami
so with this opening, do you predict any of the top DJs will spin there instead of Space?   it would be nice to have a balance....

The guys that you're used to seeing at Space will remain there, for the most part. Those guys love Space and feel at home when they play there so it doesn't make sense for them to go anywhere else. Besides, Space is a great venue for that.

Look for Nocturnal to do different sounds and names. We plan to offer a real alternative to Space. It will be about the music but not necessarily about big names. There are tons of amazing talented DJ/Producers who never get to play here.......yet.

Guest ogmiami
who wants to read what nick thinks? I should get the walk threw...

What a great fucking idea!!!

If Nick is up for it, so am I. The official Saleen pre-opening review (or is it preview?) of Nocturnal. No closed doors. Nothing is off-limits. Nothing is off the record. Pictures by Pod.

Anyone else think this could be a total train wreck?

Guest nickjunkie

If Nick is up for it, so am I.  The official Saleen pre-opening review (or is it preview?) of Nocturnal.  No closed doors.  Nothing is off-limits.  Nothing is off the record.  Pictures by Pod.

Hey I've already been there, done that and got the t-shirt. Let Saleen have his fun. I'd love to hear his views on the matter...

Guest web_norah

If Nick is up for it, so am I.  The official Saleen pre-opening review (or is it preview?) of Nocturnal.  No closed doors.  Nothing is off-limits.  Nothing is off the record.  Pictures by Pod.

i think it is a (**** bad) idea.....i rather read someone else's un-biased review....i dont want to hear a comparison to other clubs or a remote mention of "how great" NJ or NY clubs are......so stick to CJ Nick writing it 8)