Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FERRY CORSTEN JAN 3 AT LEVEL!

Guest vanbuurenfan

his recent set in nyc was amazing----at the limelight nonetheless i had a bllllast.  He played out of the blue, Walhalla, Punk, and so mmuch more.  and that ave maria song...i dont know the ID , it is a remix of a religious song and the vocals are a church chorus singing in Latin, but the version ferry spun (and tiesto too , it is at the end of tiesto's breda set) did not have vocals, just the beat-----

imagine hearing a holy , religious song in the limelight----everytime I heard this track before that night i always said, if I were a DJ, Id totally spin this at the limelight----so fitting...

but whoaaaa to hear it booming out of that amazing sound system...

I think he actually ended his set with this...also what I always dreamed to do....(When I go to the gym, I run for 45 mins ont he treadmill and i have music blasting in my ears...the entire time, i mean the entire time I pretend im the DJ....sometimes im amazed at the sequences im able to imagine---the run goes by so much faster like this.  Occassionally I pretend im dancing in the crowd, but most of the time im imagining im the DJ, god I wish i had the time to learn --- and do it for real...)

does anyone else do this or am i a freak? :-/

im cool, i promise 8)

his recent set in nyc was amazing----at the limelight nonetheless i had a bllllast.  He played out of the blue, Walhalla, Punk, and so mmuch more.  and that ave maria song...i dont know the ID , it is a remix of a religious song and the vocals are a church chorus singing in Latin, but the version ferry spun (and tiesto too , it is at the end of tiesto's breda set) did not have vocals, just the beat-----

imagine hearing a holy , religious song in the limelight----everytime I heard this track before that night i always said, if I were a DJ, Id totally spin this at the limelight----so fitting...

but whoaaaa to hear it booming out of that amazing sound system...

I think he actually ended his set with this...also what I always dreamed to do....(When I go to the gym, I run for 45 mins ont he treadmill and i have music blasting in my ears...the entire time, i mean the entire time I pretend im the DJ....sometimes im amazed at the sequences im able to imagine---the run goes by so much faster like this.  Occassionally I pretend im dancing in the crowd, but most of the time im imagining im the DJ, god I wish i had the time to learn --- and do it for real...)

does anyone else do this or am i a freak? :-/

im cool, i promise 8)

You freak!!! Kidding. When i am on the treadmill I am usually fist pumping like Saleen. LOL

Guest LeVeL

we retired the omg phrase but if its really really good i might die u never know

OK so how many times do you have to die......Bling!!! To finally retire that from your vocabulary........because its so played out already its time to search for a new catch phrase whenever a dee-jay plays an awesome set.