Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FERRY CORSTEN JAN 3 AT LEVEL!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest vanbuurenfan

;D if this is a cooljunkie booking then i would like to thank the brilliant mind that came up with this one! ferry tore the roof off space and he will do the same at level! does this mean the renovations will be complete by january? or will he be moved over like marco v. 8)

Guest vanbuurenfan
ferry is a joke, and that space set got horrid reveiws..

what good would a thread be if u werent here to bash it! horrid reviews???? i bet u would like ferry if he was from broward ;D FERRY IS THE SHIT! TAKE YOUR OLD SCHOOL HOUSE FROM THE "GOOD OLD DAYS" AND GO BACK TO ;DNY!!

Guest pod

You guys aren't helping the situation in the house vs trance wars either...you bash saleen for picking on trance, and then you trash on house.

Guest chillin-chillin

WOW saleen must not be feeling well.He did not preface his post with "I'm Italain from NJ" We all know the scene down the shore is "off da hook" right?!? Whatever!!BTW we should all change our names to the type of car we drive.....and you said Trance was childish?vroom...vroom!! ;D ;D

Saltine or whatever your name is. Just letting you know that now matter how hard you try you will never ever ever turn this forum into a house dominated forum. i don't care if you post on here until you are 100 years old i will stay alive until i'm 101 just to let you know that Trance will not go down like the JET. :P

I'm not out to bash house because i do like some types of house.

i just think NY and Saltine suck!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest LeVeL
ferry is a joke, and that space set got horrid reveiws..

Saleen I bet you were not even there, its probably something you heard. Ferry Tore the roof out of Space with flawless mixing and an upbeat tracklist. By you saying Ferry is a joke is like saying Sasha is joke..come on buddy Ferry came to Miami to put a great impression because this was the first time ever playing in a big venue in Miami. By the way if he had hoorid reviews then he wouldn't not been coming back to Miami to play for another venue. When he came to miami he surpassed all expectations and shit for me it was the best set in Space all year. So Saleen why dont you choke on that.

Guest coach

So, the original question never got answered, will Level be re-open by then or will he get moved over to Opium? Anybody actually know?

On the argument, honestly, nobody else really cares who likes what. For example, I like Bluegrass, some people don't, but whether anybody else likes it or not does not affect my enjoyment of it. You guys just need to get over yourselves.