Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB SPACE TO CLOSE OCT 11TH FOREVER!

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

Stupid tactic if you ask me...naming yourself after a successful club elsewhere. People are gonna expect Privelige Ibiza and not even come close, most likely.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nickjunkie
Stupid tactic if you ask me...naming yourself after a successful club elsewhere. People are gonna expect Privelige Ibiza and not even come close, most likely.

It worked for Space ;)

Guest pod

Touché :) Even though they got around that minor technicality by calling it "Club Space" or "Space 34".

But still, it's a shame that there's no direct association.

Guest ceradinimp

I heard the closing party is off and Space has already closed it's doors! Can somebody confirm this? I received this info from a friend who spoke with the owner of Sky Bar. (something about an OD this past weekend promting Space to close their doors early)

I heard the closing party is off and Space has already closed it's doors!  Can somebody confirm this?  I received this info from a friend who spoke with the owner of Sky Bar.  (something about an OD this past weekend promting Space to close their doors early)

Hey Saleen351 can you confirm this for us. I hope this is just a rumor!!

Guest pod

Ummm I can disavow that for them. Around 5 or so LP and Alex went to crobar to pick up the Subliminal Sessions decor from there. I was across the street at the time and said a quick hello...so it's still on!

Guest zero

hey i dont know if this is true but i heard from a reliable source that space is closing down but the same owners are going to change the name and reopen in the same venue. I hope this is true!! that probably answer the publicity stunt

• 6 months later...
Guest Cosmigonon

:o :o :o :o

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

YOU SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!!

Don't ever do that again :'(