Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mini Armin Review

Guest coach

Guest coach

Just got back from Armin at the "new management" Level, and it was faaaaaaaaantastic! Good crowd, considering that it is pretty much the height of off-season (lowest time of year to date, according to my sources). Full review tomorrow. (later today?) Thank god they went back to electronic music.

Guest pod

Glad to hear it. Tired of the biggest venue on South Beach catering to the lowest common denominator...for once there wasn't a herd of Rocawear-sporting misfits desecrating a historical landmark on Miami Beach.

I think the night went awesome, except for the extremely embarassing sound issues. God, that was sad and funny at the same time! Music is playing everyone is having fun, then bam! and music stops and you can only hear booth speakers playing. Then, after some shuffling, music starts playing again... for 5 seconds. This went on for what seemed like forever. I know it was just a couple of minutes but damn! Markus just stood there with his hands in a confused position like "Well shit what can I do now?"

I've been to Level only once before and from what I remember, sound quality did not improve much. The sound just isn't clear. The quality varies significantly as you move through the dance floor and forget about the upper level. It is not surprising though as the club is huge and it must be tricky to get the acoustics right.

One totally positive cool thing I realized is no matter how crowded the place is, there's always going to be plenty of private places to hide away in.  ;D

On the side note, what's going on with all the guidos. There was a whole horde of them. This punk almost knocked my friend out while pumping his fists all over the place trying to impress some chicks he had no chance with.  ::)

Guest jdjr107

I feel you !! That's why Spaces departure is crazy !! Although Level is intense and beautiful real music lovers want to hear their beat at full crystal clear force.

stunads

opium is going to dump 2mill into that joint, trust me they will rip that fucker right out and bring in some serious shit, or just fix the one they have now. They know space, nocturnal or crobar will knock their lights out if they can't run in the sound department..

right now they have cooljunkie doing the bookings for level and they are studying the club for a few months, then in due time, shut it down, remodel and come out smoking.. With Dave being involved trust me, Mansion will be a hot place and might get back to some of the glory days of sobe..

it was an awesome nite. of course u know i would say that since armin is my favorite. but the sound issues were funny myself and a clubplanet started to screan out "this wouldnt happen at space" LOL . it was my first time at Level as now the hip hop is hopefully out of there :)

i like the look very old lookin. the new name mansions fit perfect since it has that spooky lookin chandelier and stuff. it looks like an old movie theater to me.

i love how the dj booth is on a stage and how close one really is to the dj. of course me getting up there and takin a pic with armin only adds to my love of Level last nite :)