Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Stryke

juxt

Guest lyrik

You guys can't take everything Saleen sez at face value, lighten up a little he just likes to give people shit...we don't have to be serious all the time, it would get fucking dull....though I don't agree with Saleen all the time I do think he knows at least half his shit  :P

BTW...Stryke = Miami's #1 Techno Talent

I hear he's bringing out all his toys on Sat... see below..I have posted Stryke's response from another board.

If you like bangin Techno make sure to catch him!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

stryke303

Old Skool

hey ya'll

looking forward to next sat. looks like i'm playing the whole night, so i'll start off w/ some housey doings, then work our way up to techno! also, i'm thinking of bringing out my 909 and 303 to do some live acid house...hmmm...what do you think? as usual i'll be taggin along w/ final scratch and my c-loops and pioneer f/x for fun can't wait. gonna be a crowded booth w/ all the toys in tow. let's have some fun!

paz,

stryke

Guest stryke303
I sent stryke this link, i guess he's too cool to post on here....

[glow=red,2,300]Dj's and their attitudes... >:([/glow]

aawww geez! you guys let the saleen in here? oh no! ;) looking forward to sat.

Guest ramon
I've heard this name a couple of times but never heard the music. Is this guy any good? What does he play? He's playing at Maze on Saturday so I'd like to know if it's worth the visit.

definitely worth teh visit .. check out his website for some of the production work he's done etc.

www.signalcommunications.net

Well I am hyped up now. I am going to Maze. I might bring a camera and snap some pictures of the man in action. Hear me Styke? Dress well! 8)

Maybe I'll meet up with some of the junkies there. If you see a blonde guy with a pony tail say "hi."

Guest nickjunkie
Unfortunately, we'll be at Space that evening for an official CJ event...

See I wouldn't say that was unfortunate. I think our night will be rather good actually...

Well Styke's event didn't go all that good. For a while it seemed I was the only person in the main room while the Lime bar was jumping to some uber-lame Shakira remixes. I think Greg screwed up his programming and scared people away with banging techno.

Ah, and Maze security has major issues. Major issues I say. They are quickly approaching the arrogance level of Space34 except they have little reason to do so.

Guest shannon_coolj.

stryke is great--saw him in atlanta a few times--so much fun watching him mix...i.e., he doesn't stand there all rigid--he puts some movement into his mixing!

and i think a stryke cd (along with a plastikman cd) was one of the first electronic cds i ever bought!

Guest meng

Here's my "kiss Stryke's ass" post:

Stryke's one of the artists (both dj and producer) that I used to listen to when I first was introduced to electronic music back in 1995 when The Edge was at it's peak.

And don't be so quick to pin the "techno" label on him. The man plays other genres as well.

I'm just waiting for a live PA from the guy. ;)

Guest ramon

the 909 was in full effect last night .. heard atleast 2 times where he was just dropping some sickness off of it.. it was relatively busy and i had a great time. So to me it was great. :)

Greg played some seriously good music. :)