Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The cooljunkie NV wish list...

V. Barbarino

Guest dnb_chick

i thought the club itself was cool as shit, saleen.....although i got bored and my ears were bleeding from the trance music the night i was there, i loved the vip @ the booth and the videowall...i also loved the lounge area to the right as soon as u walk in....i also love d the fact that it was dark in there....bring in some truly good house dj"s and i think it would do much better....tenaglia maybe? lawler? cox? I WISH

sounds good. i love the place as well. the sound system needs some work but i like the setup and the fact its dark and underground feely helps too . i wouldnt mind seeing some great house djs :). houze kitty i promise no more trance only house next time :)

Guest nickjunkie

I like the venue, and I think the video wall really works, but could be used more sparingly to darken the floor. I also think they need something on the far side of the floor, by the video wall, to pull people across the room.

Sound system was rocking when I was there for Creamer & K. I think it's just a case of getting the room full and building from there.

If they want to stay alive, they shouldn't be aiming for the "Space leftovers" for DJs. Edgar was a good start, they need to have people like that more often...it'll involve some risk, but at this point in their evolution, they need to take the risk to stay open.

Definitely needs a decorative overhaul...the whole "opium den" look doesn't do it for me. The front door is nice, they should have gone with that theme.

;D

Guest vanbuurenfan

i know this is a stretch, but i say u bring in some dj's that either havent been here or dont make it down that often. its gonna cost them$$$ but the gotta take the chance.some sugestions:

johan gielen

blank & jones

armin van buuren ;D

I think NV should lower their cover to something like $15. Whenever I decide to stop by after midnight (after CJ deal expires) I see just the security at the door, nobody coming in, nobody coming out, and thumping bass rattling the building. I can't help but get a feeling that I will be hustled out of my money by walking in and finding myself alone in the club.

i like the place a lot, i love the video wall, however it makes it too bright on the dance floork, they need to turn atleast one off. Sound needs some work, and they need to get rid of padilla. But with Rivera there once a month, i know i'll be there once a month..

about the video thingie, they have taken out one of the projectors already (there’s 2 now)

getting rid of David Padilla ? not easy, he has more in that club than just his “residencyâ€

I think NV should lower their cover to something like $15. …

last weekend for Edgar V there was no cover charge before midnight and it was $15 after that …