Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Spin Off Final @ Space34 - Sat Aug 16th

imported_admin

Oscar Fonseca vs Hydra vs Diaga

Hope you can all make it out to this one. Whether you agree with the judges choices or not, this will be a kickass event, and the DJ's all deserve big support from The Junkies!

Free entry / open bar till 12 with password 'I'm A CoolJunkie!'

We'll all be getting together in the lounge from 10pm to get warmed up - arrive early as the lines will be long...

Guest Adam Singer

:) can't wait for this!

hope i meet everyone that wasn't there friday...this will be a great time, can't wait to mix alongside diaga and oscar, im sure all of us will be laying it down hard!

~adam

Guest Adam Singer

in-f*cking-credible!!!

what an experience, I will never forget...

Oscar made me a tech house FAN!

Diaga pulled some sick turntable tricks I probably wouldn't try in my own house :)

great show, hope you guys enjoyed my ending (yes yes, trance i know, but hey, i couldnt resist on that system it just sounds TOO good!)

what a great night, thanks to all the junkie's, thanks to everyone who came out...thanks to club space, I am a happy camper win or lose!

~hydra

Guest filteredphunk

Unfortunately I only have a rip of the radio station... which incedentally cut about half of all 3 performances out... and cut 20 minutes from the end of Hydras set, from what I here it was quite and ending to the evening...

think I could snag a copy of that set :D

Where did you get the sets?

That night was out of control, I haven't heard so much good house (and a little bit of trance) in one night... like ever. I don't even like house too much but that was incredible. IMHO you guys made Oscar G look quite bad, I left about an hour into his set, couldn't take that monotonous destruction of ear drums much longer.

Guest filteredphunk

I only have Hydra's set as of now... and not the whole thing...

but it's mostly there...

I'm on Soulseek: filteredphunk

it's in HYDRA, hard to miss it... it's called SPACED OUT ;)

Yea, you guys murked Oscar :D

Guest dSj

Hydra, sorry you didn't win bro... you definitely won in my mind, and in those of a number of people I talked too. Fonseca was boring, Diaga had some killer turntable skills, but you built a set. You kept it movin', threw some variation in there, brought us up & down, and you got the crowd into it. So thanks for a killer set, I hope to see you play again sometime.

peace,

dS