Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the missinformed techjunkie

Guest endymion

There is one big favor you guys can do for me:

If you guys do pick on Saleen then please try to keep it substantial. We're asking him to do his part by behaving appropriately so I'm hoping to help out by not picking on him too much on a personal level. If he says dumb shit then flay him like you would anybody else, but I'm trying to avoid personal attacks on both sides of the Saleen v. Everybody Else case.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Tim...... I've seen "gringos" have it bad with the sun (insolation)

Watch it, Antonio ;). Gringos are trailer trash from the midwest. That term is not just based upon the color of our skin. That term is associated with narrow-minded WASPY Americans who think Disney World and Vegas are trips abroad. (Tim isnt even American, btw) Tim is a cosmopolitan, worldly, uber-talented human being who is FAR from a gringo...

I wasn't even sure what that meant... Thanks though Evan...

Sorry to hear that Tim...... I've seen "gringos" have it bad with the sun (insolation)

Watch it, Antonio ;). Gringos are trailer trash from the midwest. That term is not just based upon the color of our skin. That term is associated with narrow-minded WASPY Americans who think Disney World and Vegas are trips abroad. (Tim isnt even American, btw) Tim is a cosmopolitan, worldly, uber-talented human being who is FAR from a gringo...

I wasn't even sure what that meant... Thanks though Evan...

you know you can always come to me with questions regarding Latin things. :P