Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Junkies need to vote on this topic!

fo·rum ( P )

A public meeting place for open discussion.

A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.

A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.

I'm not sure about Message Boards???

I'm leaning toward forums :D

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I like Forums better. Hey Saleen dont you have better things to do while your @ work then start a debate over we should call this portion of the cooljunkie website a forum or messageborad.Saleen back to work ;D 8)

Yeah I like Forums better. Hey Saleen dont you have better things to do while your @ work then start a debate over we should call this portion of the cooljunkie website a forum or messageborad.Saleen back to work ;D 8)

nick, what do you do, anyway?

street pharmacist!  duuuuuuuuuuuude....i need your phone number. ;)

naw, though in a previous job, i could have been a very bad bad bad little boy... never took advantage of it though.. figured my 100 grand on college should earn me money, not scaming a company out of xanex and upjohn test..

Hey Saleen what kind of degree do you hold a Pharmaccy Technician or something in that term??

in this job and my website which i just sold on ebay, i never see any drugs ever... i dont deal with any customers. Im just the middle man that takes 10%...

But when i ran wholesaler, i dealt with drugs every day, but not in the pharmacy. I hold a BS of Qualitative Economics..

in this job and my website which i just sold on ebay, i never see any drugs ever... i dont deal with any customers. Im just the middle man that takes 10%...

But when i ran wholesaler, i dealt with drugs every day, but not in the pharmacy. I hold a BS of Qualitative Economics..

where'd you go to school?

Guest ddg

i can vouch for saleen that ecu does party hard....north carolina at greensboro....and we romped you guys in every sport.... ;)

Guest antonio

forum

SYLLABICATION: fo·rum

PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: fôrm, fr- KEY

NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (AUDIO: fôr, fr)

1a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business. b. A public meeting place for open discussion. c. A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.

2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.

3. A court of law; a tribunal.

ETYMOLOGY: Middle English, from Latin. See dhwer- in Appendix I.

...... get it??????

Guest endymion

I like how Saleen thinks he has a vote in the first place. Very entertaining.

All in favor of him changing his name from "Saleen" to something else? The Saleen retrofit barn is near the law school that I was tethered to for the last few years. People in that area think the whole Saleen retrofit thing is pretty silly. Little squidboy college kids who can't afford to buy fast cars buy Mustangs instead and then get Saleen retrofits. I can't see his name without cracking up, I think it needs to be changed. All in favor?

Guest JMT
I like how Saleen thinks he has a vote in the first place.  Very entertaining.

All in favor of him changing his name from "Saleen" to something else?  The Saleen retrofit barn is near the law school that I was tethered to for the last few years.  People in that area think the whole Saleen retrofit thing is pretty silly.  Little squidboy college kids who can't afford to buy fast cars buy Mustangs instead and then get Saleen retrofits.  I can't see his name without cracking up, I think it needs to be changed.  All in favor?

nothing says "cheese" more than a retro-fitted mustang.

but if he likes the silly name, thats fine. call me "acura3.2."

Guest JMT
I think a more relevant question would be in the private message section of out FORUMS.  

Over notice, they are called "instant messages?"  take a look for yourself.  

true, theres really nothing "instant" about them.