Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South America ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GO TO EL SALVADOR ??? SKIP IT !, MAYBE NICARAGUA ? I AGREE WITH ROB, PERU ROCKS ! AND BRAZIL IF OFF DA HOOK !

Guest fredda

South America? that's an authenthic paradise!!! :)

It is about its people: always friendly and happy...always ready to party and have fun...

it is about the best landscapes: montains, beaches, deserts, forrest, jungle...we have it all there!

It is about its food: A lot of flavor!

Its about its women: Always smiling, they know how to dance, the dress nice and make up less, they are warm and smart as well...

It is about its men: They always treat women as they are unique and special...they are funny and smart, they do know how to dance...they are caring and affectionist...

It is about Partying: It really does not matter where you go what it really matter is who is with you! then is always easy to have fun!

I really miss all that...!!!

I am from VENEZUELA: country of oil and gold, country with more Miss Universe in the history, country of surf, country of AREPAS!

Venezuela has the amazon as well, the longest water fall of the world, the second widest river of the world, one of the most richest jungles worldwide...Venezuela has Los Roques!

I have been also in Colombia: amazing and beutiful as well.

Go to South America and you may ask me then: what I was thinking about when I left?

I still wonder myself!!!! :-/ :-*

Guest zero_dinero
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GO TO EL SALVADOR ??? SKIP IT !, MAYBE NICARAGUA  ? I AGREE WITH ROB, PERU ROCKS ! AND BRAZIL IF OFF DA HOOK !

El Salvador has some great surf actually! And yes, so does Nicaragua!

;)

Guest bcnjunkie

I know, I'm from El Salvador !, but it's still pretty dangerous ! Nicaragua is actually much safer, cheaper and nicer untouched nature. Costa Rica is even cheaper than El salvador.

Guest zero_dinero
I know, I'm from El Salvador !, but it's still pretty dangerous ! Nicaragua is actually much safer, cheaper and nicer untouched nature.  Costa Rica is even cheaper than El salvador.  

Ha, ha...raggin' on your home?

But you are right, Cheap is good!! Danger, not so good!

;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest fbarassi

I've travelled to every country in South America and in my opinion the best major cities for partying, in order, are Buenos Aires, Bogota, Medellin, Sao Paulo, Santiago.

Guest fbarassi

You will not find a better place in the WORLD than Medellin for chicks. Literally 3 for every guy, 80% babes and very friendly. There are some kick a clubs too. If you get the chance a place called La Kasa is the best. There is also a plaza called Parque Lleras that has many cool bars and restaurants and a great crowd on Thu, Fri and Saturday. I recommend a place called Del Sol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LeVeL
just giving credit where credit is due ! ;D

Hey your Nicaraguan Too..........nice to see someone that is from my country. Yes it is safer and cheaper and you'll love the landscape and the beautiful Volcanoes surrounding the country. And there are a lot of beautiful ladies too. ;):D ;D 8)

Guest LeVeL

But since we are talking about South America here I have to say....that a place I would like to visit is Colombia since I heard their nitelife is out of hand with sounds of Techno,TRance, and House.......by major DJ's like Mauro Picotto, Dj. Rush, George Acosta.ect..

Also another place I would like to visit is Buenos Aires, Argentina........I wanna visit Pacha. I hear the best House DJs in the world go there. Actually Sasha was there not to long ago and so was.........Sander........and Oakenfold too.

Guest bcnjunkie

Hey your Nicaraguan Too..........nice to see someone that is from my country. Yes it is safer and cheaper and you'll love the landscape and the beautiful Volcanoes surrounding the country. And there are a lot of beautiful ladies too. ;):D ;D 8)

No, I'm from El Salvador (If you're refering to me bcnjunkie). I really wanna hit Buenos Aires, heard only good things !, The Pacha there rocks for what I understand ! Colombia was DOPE, highly recommend it !

Guest bcnjunkie
You will not find a better place in the WORLD than Medellin for chicks.  Literally 3 for every guy, 80% babes and very friendly. There are some kick a clubs too.  If you get the chance a place called La Kasa is the best.  There is also a plaza called Parque Lleras that has many cool bars and restaurants and a great crowd on Thu, Fri and Saturday.  I recommend a place called Del Sol.  

Medellin sounds like fun, gotta make time the on my next trip to Colombia (definitely gotta go back) 8)

Guest fbarassi

BCN, El Salvador Eh.... Todo bien me encanta tu Pais. I have a friend who was one of the head guys from Menudo... A few years ago from El Salvador (like 20 years ago). ?I forgot his name, of course...

Yeah Medellin is cool, much cooler than Bogota but still for me all of SA is the best. BA is awesome, and Chile also if you know where to go.... If you go to Medellin drop me line I have good friends there who will of course set you up...

Francis

Guest fbarassi

BCN, you seem like a man who knows a good party.  Have you been to Mexico City lately?  If not, how about Sao Paulo? If so, please let me know where the scene is....

Francis

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bcnjunkie

fbarassi:

try my best ;D, honestly, i don't remember the name of the clubs in Sao paolo but they were in jardins area, and they made Mynt look cheap and unfashionable, I was supposed to go to some big rave-like party but didn't make it !, still I can find out for you. Really ? you like El Salvador ? thank you, you've been there ? The one place I've heard is most like Ibiza is Punta del Este, Uruguay heard only amazing things, from the beaches to the culture to the nightlife ... heard only good things !! and Cali sounds like a plan, heard good things also, including that some of the best looking chicks in the world, and if Bogota is any indication than Cali must be off-the-hook

Guest bcnjunkie

I've been to Mexico city but again, I don'tremember the names of the clubs (they were nice though), but not as cutting edge as Bogota or Sao Paolo, Big nice clubs.  The problem is they got the look right if they could only do something about the attitude. It wasn't bad, it just seemed like little preppy kids trying to act the part of real clubbers.  In Sao paolo and Bogota it seemed like they really knew the scene, dj's, music !!!,, oh, one more thing about Mexico, you might be in the middle of a nice eletronic music set when they suddendly drop 1/2 hour of shakira (which is fine but in a club) mixed with Caifanes, Enrique Iglesias, Azucar & Pimienta (or some new Chilenean, Argentinean, Venezuelan or Mexican fly-by-band kid band), and they just love it, whilst us that are used doing a night of just electronica are left with that huh ? look while all 3000 mexicans go madd over some pumped up "house" version from a Tigres del Norte Tune... well you get the idea ! still dig Mexico (food rocks)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fbarassi

Hey BCNJunkie,

Your comments on Mexico City are right on... Too many "fresas" . Still a great place to have a good time if you don't mind the ocassional "top 40" drop in on a decent set. People there definately know how to have a good time...

Sao Paulo is a different story. I agree with you on the clubs. Totally cosmopolitan. Makes sense if you consider this place is one of the largest metropolis in the world I guess. Plus, the Brazilians know how to party like no one, except maybe the Spaniards.

Jardims is a great area. Lots of smaller places with good vibes. I was in Sao Paulo last week and had a blast just going to a few places around Jardims. Still, it would be cool to find a big club.

I have only been to Cali once, and then only for the day. Still, the place has a reputation within Colombia for being great. The place I really want to visit in Colombia is Cartagena. Supposed to be on fire...

FB