Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South America ??

Guest fairyDust

Are you also going to the South American Music Conference???

uumm..no, this is actually the first time I hear about it, it would be cool to go...but I have other traveling plans in mind. Have you ever gone?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antonio

No, this is the first time that they are going to celebrate this Conference. It will be history in the making, and you could say you were there. Also, Argentina is pretty cheap and it is also really close to Punta del Este in Uruguay, a great party place.

Guest fbarassi

Glad to see that Argentina is finally kicking back in after 2 years of hell. If I can I will go, although October is kind of a lame month in terms of weather down there...

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, how come? I heard that October is summertime in Argentina.

I think it's the beggining of Spring.

Guest antonio

So, will it be hot for the South American Music Conference? Will it be rainy? Do you recommend going to Punta del Este afterwards?

Guest ddg

the south american music conference is in october...the temp is pretty nice around then...with me i wouldnt care if the temp is 100....punta del este is very nice from what i hear..havent been there in awhile..

Guest bcnjunkie

tempting = can't afford to go, but, trying to figure out ways to do it by the time date comes around ;D

Guest antonio

Recreational Products= weed, X, cocaine, crack, heroin, pills, shrooms, acid, Special K.................

Just kidding ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

saving= no eating, no drinking, no weed !!!

Eating is ok. Just cut your recreational products, and you'll be ok! ;D

:o :o :o

• 1 month later...
Guest law8less

Hey guys, checking you guys out from Lima. Nights are getting colder but the scene stays strong... just went to Armin Van Buuren last weekend, about to check James Lavelle at Gotica on this coming friday. I mean, I still wish I was in Miami now, can't wait to go to Space... (ok, my ex girlfriend is there too...) I lived in Orange County, CA, just south of LA for eight years. I miss it there too! Anyone from LA? You guys partying a lot? Come down to Peru, you people, get with it! Managing an online retail business (rustic furniture) for the US market from Lima, we are about to open a showroom in Deerfield Beach, an hour north of Miami. Bummed the Lakers lost. Kobe's the man though!...

Guest durrtylexx

Hey guys, checking you guys out from Lima. Nights are getting colder but the scene stays strong... just went to Armin Van Buuren last weekend, about to check James Lavelle at Gotica on this coming friday. I mean, I still wish I was in Miami now, can't wait to go to Space... (ok, my ex girlfriend is there too...) I lived in Orange County, CA, just south of LA for eight years. I miss it there too! Anyone from LA? You guys partying a lot? Come down to Peru, you people, get with it! Managing an online retail business (rustic furniture) for the US market from Lima, we are about to open a showroom in Deerfield Beach, an hour north of Miami. Bummed the Lakers lost. Kobe's the man though!...

Peru would be nice to check out! I have a couple Peruvian friends, terrific food and they have strong relationships with their families, I admire that alot!A dream of mine, is to check out Machu picchu! ;D

WOW this Thread turned out better than expected :o

O.K.....

Soooooooo Who Actually promotes / knows GOOD promoters in S.A. I have a few gaps in some up coming tours... and I lost contact with the crew who brought me to Peru, Chile, & Bolivia last time I was there...

I already know about Orbit.. but thier site's down ??? who's the local MIA contact ... or other any suggestions ? 8)

Guest law8less

Hey B-side, what's up! A friend of mine has been promoting parties here in Lima for a couple years already. He's brought Tiesto, Saeed & Palash, and Terrantella & Redanka, just to name a few... when are you planning to come down? Drop me a line at corazzo2001@hotmail.com... peace!