Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South America ??

Guest fbarassi
fbarassi:

try my best  ;D, honestly, i don't remember the name of the clubs in Sao paolo but they were in jardins area, and they made Mynt look cheap and unfashionable, I was supposed to go to some big rave-like party but didn't make it !, still I can find out for you.  Really ? you like El Salvador ? thank you, you've been there ? The one place I've heard is most like Ibiza is Punta del Este, Uruguay heard only amazing things, from the beaches to the culture to the nightlife ... heard only good things !! and Cali sounds like a plan, heard good things also, including that some of the best looking chicks in the world, and if Bogota is any indication than Cali must be off-the-hook

I've been to Uruguay but only to Montevideo. Its the Capital, but is REALLY quiet. Really no night life to speak of beyond a few tittie bars... Everything else really shuts down at around 10pm!

Punta del Este is supposed to be a total blast though. I mean, for all the set Argentines and Brasilians to go there on their summer holidays, the place must be pretty good. Right now is the time to go too, with the dollar so strong down there....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

I've been to Uruguay but only to Montevideo.  Its the Capital, but is REALLY quiet.  Really no night life to speak of beyond a few tittie bars...  Everything else really shuts down at around 10pm!

Punta del Este is supposed to be a total blast though.  I mean, for all the set Argentines and Brasilians to go there on their summer holidays, the place must be pretty good.  Right now is the time to go too, with the dollar so strong down there....

I have some friends that went from NYC and raved about it !they're the ones that compred to Ibiza (on a smaller scale)

• 3 weeks later...
But since we are talking about South America here I have to say....that a place I would like to visit is Colombia since I heard their nitelife is out of hand with sounds of Techno,TRance, and House.......by major DJ's like Mauro Picotto, Dj. Rush, George Acosta.ect..

Also another place I would like to visit is Buenos Aires, Argentina........I wanna visit Pacha. I hear the best House DJs in the world go there. Actually Sasha was there not to long ago and so was.........Sander........and Oakenfold too.

dont lie, you just want cheaper and stronger Coke.  

Guest trancelator

Very funny, EV. I'm from Peru and find it becoming more impressive every time I go back. I figure I can go see a top name dj down there with all the accomodations and luxuries for cheaper than going to see the same dj in vip at Space.

I'm not impressed with Mexico but Brasil is off the fuckin' hook. I could live there with no problem. As for Argentina, perhaps a trip to Buenos Aires for the SAMC is in order.

Guest bcnjunkie
Check out the South American Music Conference at Buenos Aires, Argentina coming up late in 2004

any info. on this conference ?

Guest stooofiii

Buenos aires is great and I recommend u to go there.

Mint - is really good on fridays - go in the back door, beautiful people and good music

Pacha - saturdays.

Asia de cuba - is really good in the weekdays.

Guest fairyDust

Well I'm half Colombian & half Brazilian born in N.Y...never been to Brazil but I'm dying to go I've only seen pictures...and my parents took me to Colombia when I was like 9..so I don't remember much..I'm planning on going to Brazil before the end of the year I have family there, but if anybody has suggestions of where to go and what to do I'd appreciate it :D

Guest ddg

thats some crazy shit..i was born in argentina..my dad is brazilian (uruguayana) and my mom is paraguayan....i have been to brazil once or twice (cant remember)..have to check out the carnival, sugar loaf mountain and christo de redentor....which is the huge statue of christ on the mountain...as for clubs..i have no idea..b/c i went when i was a too young for the scene(around 10 i think..lol)

Guest fairyDust

LOL...these are some crazy mixes we have going on here...lol

Yeah, what is yours?

Look 2 posts above ;)

Guest antonio

oooooppps sorry..........hmmmm....half Brazilian and half Colombian sounds interesting. My brother used to live in Brazil so maybe I can have him tell you all about where to go and where to party at Rio.