South America ??

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Peru rocks

i loved it there, especially the fooooooooooooooood ;D

I am craving for cevice......anyone know the recipe????

Guest bcnjunkie

Peru rocks

i loved it there, especially the fooooooooooooooood ;D

I am craving for cevice......anyone know the recipe????

yup, the food in peru rocked !

Guest law8less

Im writing from Lima and it is great to hear you people had a good time in my country. If you went to Machu Picchu, you have to make sure you climb all the way to the top of the Huayna Picchu, which is the taller mountain you see on most postcards. It is a great climb and the ruins look so small from atop. The Nazca lines are pretty amazing. The trip is worth it, since you can also check out the incredible sea life in Paracas.

Cebiche rocks, you are right. I am a vegetarian, but I still get my fix: soy protein and mushrooms marinated in Peruvian lime... add an ice cold Cusquena beer to the mix, and that's all you need!

My bud just came down to the pad for a joint... trying to get me to hang out tonight... tomorrow's a holiday, Saint Peter & Saint Paul's Day... Tall Paul is not a saint, and he will rock da house at Gotica on Friday. I still got to work tomorrow. I work with the US market, so we might take the 4th of July off... meaning Monday... you people are taking Monday off, correct? So, you guys heard Tall Paul live?

Guest durrtylexx

Im writing from Lima and it is great to hear you people had a good time in my country. If you went to Machu Picchu, you have to make sure you climb all the way to the top of the Huayna Picchu, which is the taller mountain you see on most postcards. It is a great climb and the ruins look so small from atop. The Nazca lines are pretty amazing. The trip is worth it, since you can also check out the incredible sea life in Paracas.

Cebiche rocks, you are right. I am a vegetarian, but I still get my fix: soy protein and mushrooms marinated in Peruvian lime... add an ice cold Cusquena beer to the mix, and that's all you need!

My bud just came down to the pad for a joint... trying to get me to hang out tonight... tomorrow's a holiday, Saint Peter & Saint Paul's Day... Tall Paul is not a saint, and he will rock da house at Gotica on Friday. I still got to work tomorrow. I work with the US market, so we might take the 4th of July off... meaning Monday... you people are taking Monday off, correct? So, you guys heard Tall Paul live?

I'm not a fan of Tall Pall.I personally don't like west coast EDM.

I looooove Lomo saltado.... 8) good food, a number of my good friends in Miami are Peruvian, great people.I love the fact that their families are so close.

• 8 months later...
Guest koekebeest

Hi,

I am now already 6 months travelling in south america. For me Argentina (buenos aires, bariloche, villa carlos paz) and Colombia (medellin, bogota, cartagena) are the best.

But a lot of techno and trance in Caracas, Venezuela also.

For this purpose im making a website with parties and discotheques all over the world. Put in your own best places or links!! Very structured searching.

www.partytourist.com

Chau!