Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think??

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest LISALOCA

If Eve never ate the apple and we would all be naked? Do you think we would freak out :o or it would be a normal thing to see some people's shit hanging out? ;D

Instead of using our imagination on what's underneath the clothes, what would we use our imagination for? ::)

How would the club scene be? Would there be such thing as Fashion? Would our dance moves be different or would we all still jump up and down the same? ;D

[move] What do you think???[/move]

Guest coach

There are a number of aboriginal cultures in the equatorial regions, where it is always hot, for which nudity is commonplace. They don't seem to think anything of it. And they do still adorn their bodies in various ways. Tattooing is more common, as is piercing. Some of them wear lots of jewelry. And it does not seem to stop them from dancing.

One thing to note, many of humanity's technological advances came from places that are more inhospitable to live. Aboriginal cultures tend to be very low-tech, though not without innovation.

Do I think that nudity would have been the norm? Probably not because the vast majority of the earth is uninhabitable without warm or defensive clothing. You couldn't live in England at all without clothes, for example.

If Eve never ate the apple and we would all be naked? Do you think we would freak out :o or it would be a normal thing to see some people's shit hanging out? ;D

Instead of using our imagination on what's underneath the clothes, what would we use our imagination for? ::)

How would the club scene be? Would there be such thing as Fashion? Would our dance moves be different or would we all still jump up and down the same? ;D

[move] What do you think???[/move]

I like the way you think.... but I have a 1-800 number for you around here..... I called, they are really good.

LOL ;D

Guest LeVeL

I believe the dance scene would of been way more sexual and seductive than it ever was. You would have people having major Orgy's at events. It would of been totally crazy there wouldn't be no such thing as abstinence.

we would be fine and it wouldnt be a big deal at all!!!!!!!! goes to show u how dence and stupid the human race could be!!!!!!!!!!! making a big deal over nudity, when its just a human body!!!!!!!!!

i think that if we would all be naked...naturally we would migrate towards warmer climates!!!!! well maybe not pod..hes hairy hes got protection against the cold!!!!!!!!! ;)

I think u should get your apples and get them to crobar tonight cause u have been MIA for like two months, now as my counter part would say HOW BOUT THEM APPLES!!!

I believe the dance scene would of been way more sexual and seductive than it ever was. You would have people having major Orgy's at events. It would of been totally crazy there wouldn't be no such thing as abstinence.

Yup i agree, it would be crazy and outta hand.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I would disagree with this statement because the one thing creates the seduction and the sexuality in everything is MYSTERY....! Without mystery there's no excitement. Without excitement there's no seduction. Without seduction there's no sexuality! Without sexuality...There's only bordem.

Guest coach

we should have a naked board ! ;D

Heh, well, I'm thinking that there's a lot of people on this board that nobody wants to see naked.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ah yes...the ol' "bunch of dudes talking about having an orgy" thread...

Personally, I like bras...keep everything together and some mystery involved...but that's just me...

:D :D :D

A chick started this forum...where's her responses?

Guest joeygk

most people don't look good nekked. I can't even imagine being at a club and forced to look at all the saggy/fat naked bodies ---- gross. I mean for every hot body there is at least 15 nasty ones.

I guess I'm just a big ole' prude. No sir, not for me.

Personally, I like bras...keep everything together and some mystery involved...but that's just me...

he does like bras....sometimes Tim and I speculate the color and circumference of girl's areolas in victoria secret catalogues. It's fun.

Guest swirlundergrounder

most people don't look good nekked. I can't even imagine being at a club and forced to look at all the saggy/fat naked bodies ---- gross. I mean for every hot body there is at least 15 nasty ones.

I guess I'm just a big ole' prude. No sir, not for me.

I agree. And regarding your ratio of 1 in 15, think about what that ratio would be like in other parts of the country/world? Ouch.... A good example to test your theory would be to hang out at the nude beach in Haulover Park in North Miami Beach ..... Double Ouch......

he does like bras....sometimes Tim and I speculate the color and circumference of girl's areolas in victoria secret catalogues. It's fun.

Sizes range from all coin-sizes (including the canadian two dollar coin, or "twoonie") to the largest being the "saucer-shape".

Oh yeah, I'm 27.

Guest JMT

Sizes range from all coin-sizes (including the canadian two dollar coin, or "twoonie") to the largest being the "saucer-shape".

Oh yeah, I'm 27.

dont forget "half dollar", "silver dollar", and "sand dollar"