Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz Spilt up

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Yes you heard it here, Penelope Cruz and Tom Cruise have split after a 3 year long relationship. This couple which spent long periods of time apart while filming," Broke up at the end of January and it's amicable," said Lee Anne DeVette, Cruise's sister and publicist.

Robert Garlock, Cruz's spokesman, told People magazine that neither star is dating anyone else and the two "remain good friends." Cruise and Cruz met on the set of the 2001 film "Vanilla Sky." So another couple in hollywood bites the dust.So lets see who comes next.

Guest LeVeL

It sucks they broke up because they seemed like they really liked each other and they are the best of friends too. Now in days its hard to find relationships like that.

Thank God! Now Tom can come out of the closet!!!

I have heard from friends in LA that he is actually gay. Same with Travolta. And they said something about the Scientologists being a wicked strong PR machine that keeps it quiet... (for what it's worth - LA rumors, I'm sure)

Thank God! Now Tom can come out of the closet!!!

I have heard from friends in LA that he is actually gay. Same with Travolta. And they said something about the Scientologists being a wicked strong PR machine that keeps it quiet... (for what it's worth - LA rumors, I'm sure)

While I have heard nothing about Travolta, it is pretty much common knowledge (or at least such a common rumor that is considered fact) in the tv and film biz that Tom Cruise is gay, has bad boyfriends on set to visit him...and that Leonardo DiCaprio goes both ways....there are some people who will adamantly attest to seeing that happen.

and yes, there are Uber-PR people who can keep ambiguity there.

Guest LeVeL

LOL....I believe Tom could of done better than that noisy Penelope, I dont find her pretty to tell you the truth.

no italian from nj should ever date some forign trash such as her..

bravo tom!!!

Nick, I thought you loved people from Spain, as you said in the Madrid Bombings thread. Let me jog your memory:

Saleen:

"So what ever spains needs, we should give them, they are good peeps, and not for nothing, the women over there look amazinggggggggggggggggggggggg"

Guest sarahcj

she said the same about you...when we were catsss

I like that line! The movie was OK as well. I think she is very pretty. Maybe Tom Cruise will end up back with Nicole Kidman...

she said the same about you...when we were catsss

I like that line! The movie was OK as well. I think she is very pretty. Maybe Tom Cruise will end up back with Nicole Kidman...

i like it too. and I personally love that movie...I think Tom acted very well in it...

does anyone know if there really is an alarm clock that says: open your eyes...open your eyes...

id love to have that!

Guest LeVeL

I dont think so, supposively Nicole Kidman is truly into Lenny Kravitz right now a Tom Cruise and Nicloe Kidman get together wont happen anytime soon.

Guest durrtylexx

;D 8)Everyone in Hollyweird is gay, its cool to be gay.How many chics now are bi-sexual or think its cool? Anywayz its all BS.I like Tom he's a great actor,and Penelope is fizzzine.They're rich and famous, I'm sure they'll some how manage to move on with their lives..... :P;)

Guest sarahcj

i like it too. and I personally love that movie...I think Tom acted very well in it...

does anyone know if there really is an alarm clock that says: open your eyes...open your eyes...

id love to have that!

Not sure about the alarm clock but have you see the orginal film 'Abre Los Ojos'? Vanilla Sky was a remake of it. I haven't seen it but wondered what it's like?

id love to have that!

Not sure about the alarm clock but have you see the orginal film 'Abre Los Ojos'? Vanilla Sky was a remake of it. I haven't seen it but wondered what it's like?

claro k si! It's better than the remake by far....havent seen it in awhile but it's amazing, check it out

Guest Cosmigonon

id love to have that!

I've never seen Vanilla Sky, but did get to see "Abre los ojos" and thought it was amazing. I've been told they're exactly the same, except that in the original one, Penélope's acting is WAAAAAAAY much better, because it's in her native language, but don't take my word, go ahead and enjoy it yourself!!!! :);) ;D