Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ competiton !

AndrewChibale

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

Copycats.

Don't fret Andrew, ours is coming up Real Soon Now, and we'll accept anything spinnable ;D

;D ;D ;D

Guest lyrik

http://www.genart.org/

click on music

then read where it says "national dj competition"

btw, only available for vinyl djs >:(

This contest looks like its more geared towards turntablists, hop-hop and dancehall DJs. Check out last years winner and judges.

Guest coach

Gen Art is totally the bomb, man. We just came from a free movie and after party with open bar at Rumi that they put together.

Guest demo909

lol...."as you command megatron"......I wanted an avatar of soundwave (the boombox) but I can't find any pics small enough :(

Guest AlanS

http://www.genart.org/

click on music

then read where it says "national dj competition"

btw, only available for vinyl djs >:(

This contest looks like its more geared towards turntablists, hop-hop and dancehall DJs. Check out last years winner and judges.

I'll mix em up a Dancehall set ;)

FYI: This is the DMC comp. Originally was a Mix & Scratch comp. but the Scratch Nerdz took it over years ago... (DJ Craze 3x Champ.)

This is the second time I see them tryin to do FL qulaifiers (DMC has serious problems with doing shit RIGHT)

Unlike the CJ Competition which has been on point since day one.... Just too bad I can't enter :'(

FYI: This is the DMC comp. Originally was a Mix & Scratch comp. but the Scratch Nerdz took it over years ago... (DJ Craze 3x Champ.)

This is the second time I see them tryin to do FL qulaifiers (DMC has serious problems with doing shit RIGHT)

Unlike the CJ Competition which has been on point since day one.... Just too bad I can't enter :'(

Why not?

B-Side works for Stanton, who is a sponsor of our competition... ;D

Uh... Well Actually.... I left the company late last year due to "Creative Differences" :-\ Seriously I'm no longer on Salary... but I do have my sponsorship and they've contracted B-SIDE Productions, Inc. for certain R&D projects... (so that might still be a prob for some)

I'd hate for people to say "It was FIXED" when I win :P

SO, to avoid conflict I'll wait another year before I enter... 8)

>> But Hey Nick & Demo, I'm down for spinnin at the Party (if I'm town this time... sorry I missed last year) & Make sure you contact Pablo LaRosa @ the Stanton Ofc. ASAP

Guest pod

what stops me from just sending to cj a set I didn't put together, but I know they'll never figure it out, and use my roomates name? i'd certainly win and get into the second round...

so what stops me from doing this?

You'd get outed in the actual competition and someone else would be bumped up...the "security" is the actual sets that are played...

what stops me from just sending to cj a set I didn't put together, but I know they'll never figure it out, and use my roomates name? i'd certainly win and get into the second round...

You'd get outed in the actual competition and someone else would be bumped up...the "security" is the actual sets that are played...

so, a jock can fix it , so they make the cut by using not their set, then can play in the second round.... hmmmmmm

see ya in the second round this year... dj saleen351.... just gotta dig threw my morrilo sets to pick which one will get me to the 2nd round...

;D

so, a jock can fix it , so they make the cut by using not their set, then can play in the second round.... hmmmmmm

see ya in the second round this year... dj saleen351.... just gotta dig threw my morrilo sets to pick which one will get me to the 2nd round...

;D

Dude you wish you could mix! Good luck bro