Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space review....

V. Barbarino

With mansion denying me a comp, for reasons we truely don't fully know, but we have a good idea, maybe they don't want me reviewing their place, maybe they are not happy about my Betty Ford party review, but none the less, the Staff at Space must of read that, because they stepped it up, yanked us out of line, and we walked to the front.. Big ups to the Space staff as for mansion it's just another case where keeping it real, goes wrong..

One word to describle space last night:

STUFFED!

Place was just fucking packed to the rafters at like 130am... Lots and lots of hot whores...

Really good vibe, the latin thing in the hip hop room, was pretty good, yea by the end of it, the dj should have been shot, but some tracks were dope, but not all were "latin house"...So we had 2 house rooms last night.. Overall I liked it, but the crowd was pure dade county trash in that room.

Patio was just slammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed

Big ups to Tony Tone... Laying down the classics..... Whos the black sheep? Some tribe called quest and of course, the Ed Lover dance track, which if my memory serves me, is a rip off of Big Daddy Kane...

On to the music:

Roland, did a really good job opening up.. I really liked it.. Though he kicked me out of the booth, because "if you don't know this classic, then you don't belong up here" is what he told me, so I showed my cousin the booth, and when we were leaving the booth, it finally hit me, he was playing, Bucketheads - The Bomb..

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Overall for Roland, I give it a B+.... Same goes for oscar, though I couldn't stay too late, these whores I were with, were rookies, and wanted to leave, they were so drunk..

But oscar even played a vocal, and some nice house.. A tiny bit of Jr-ish if you will. Wish I could have stayed longer... But overall very good.

The lights are good, it's just TOOOOOOOOOOOO BRIGHT!!!!

WHY?

ROOKIES..

those flowers are gay

and the lights should never ever ever ever point up into vip and blind them....

Upstairs vip sound was horrible... My computer has a better system than that... Muffled, low, and you couldn't hear any mids or trebs.. Lammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme.. I don't show up to vip, to hear a shitty system.. It was so bad, a space employee, said "i don't want to be around when LP shows up and hears this thing"......

The main room system, is overated.. It's funktion one just with more power... Doesn't hurt your ears like the old one, and it's crystal clear, but cleary doesn't bang like a club system should.. The funktion always to me didn't bang hard enough, space use to have a great lower end...

I"m sure lp will rip it out, when and if he finds out, that nocturnal may or maynot install the dynacort... my suggestion for nocturnal is don't go with the dynacort... not worth it...

The nitris blast thing, looks to be changed to me, never saw the jets from the booth, good job on that, though oscar, please learn how to beat match the blast sound with the music, if I wanted to hear trainwrecking, i'd go to a trance event..

big ups to the guys who took care of us...

I'll be back..

oh, gotta tighten up at the door with the hip hop losers.. camo pants and run dmc chains are not proper clubbing gear..

if you sacrifice your door standards in the name of getting the club packed for that night, in the long run you are doing more harm... Every night, whether it's stuffed or empty, gotta keep it tight up there..

oh, gotta tighten up at the door with the hip hop losers.. camo pants and run dmc chains are not proper clubbing gear..

if you sacrifice your door standards in the name of getting the club packed for that night, in the long run you are doing more harm... Every night, whether it's stuffed or empty, gotta keep it tight up there..

This is a great point.

Guest coach
Been telling people this for a year and nobody fucking listens. Everybody thinks totally short term.

You need to talk to Roman about Mansion's staff. They need some instruction. Although if you tried to get in Saturday night, they may have been denying comps because of the Melissa Etheredge concert. We drove by at 6:30pm and there was a line 5 wide and around the corner by the Playwright of 99% women.

Guest klit

Yeah space was packed last night. Latin music is not my style so did not even look into the lounge. The main room was already going wild when I got there as the fog was all over the room so I had missed all the buildup and was at the height of OG's set I guess. Enjoyed my time there and music was ok, definately have heard better from oscar but not a complaint as music and mixing was still better then what you would get pretty much anywhere else in miami. Good work OG, just wish I had caught more of the set as daylight savings had me go home earlier then I expected to.

I do hope that space is more strict on the dress code though but thats just my personal preference. Like when I go out to see people dressed like they heading out, not like they were just playing basketball and headed into a nightclub.

As for the sound, this is not how that new system sounded last time I heard it so wrong time to review it saleen. Just hope its all perfect and back to normal shape for sander.

As for the sound, this is not how that new system sounded last time I heard it so wrong time to review it saleen. Just hope its all perfect and back to normal shape for sander.

yea, with all the reviews of the system two weeks ago, I thought it would be much better. Already someone from space, aimed me and told me my take on the sound was "clueless"..

but I'm right, last night, it was clear, but didn't bang at all...almost like the loud button on your head unit, when it's off... no depth or low end last night..

BACK TO THE MUSIC....i don't usually post but something about last night pushed me to get on here and give major props to Oscar, Roland & especially CUE for playing at the patio. I go to space quite frequently and to be honest i don't always have such a great time and everytime i leave i swear i'm not going back for at least a couple of months.

After closing up the club last night some friends from NYC wanted afterhours and i found myself at space....at like 7am. who paid attention to the crowd it was all about the music. Oscar rocked it (he is what a big room sound should sound like) and i don't usually compliment him. but i do have to say once the dancefloor almost completely cleared and i went to the patio the dj who really shined was CUE. Track after track non-stop funky high-energy music...there were a few familiar traxx...i may not be able to name any of them but whatever i heard made me feel like i was in the patio at the real space in ibiza.

didn't pay much atttention to the updated or renovated system but i agree that the lights in the main room were too bright. At the end of the day it is all about the music, the people, the dj and you.

p.s. it was great seeing fellow crackies from the boards you guys are the FO' REAL DEAL TROOPERS

Guest pod

You're in my gallery from last week, go take a look 8)

(what, my name is from Morocco? I'm actually looking that up...)

Stayed in Sat night and got up early to hit the Space patio by 730am. OG was tearing the place up inside. I honestly didnt want to leave the main room I was loving it so much. I was suprised at how absolutely packed it was!!!

Went upstairs to check out Roly and it was alright but not the best I have heard from him so I headed back inside for more OG. ANYTIME Fired Up comes across that dancefloor I cant control myself and last night was no different. I think he also played "Believe" immediately after which just threw me into heaven! Thanks Dad!!! ;)

Headed back out ot the patio for my Space favorite...CUE!!!! The man knows how to play some high energy, bangin tunes!!! I didnt stop dancing the whole time. Thank you Cue for always bringing your "A" game. You have come a LONG way since you closed out PVD in November. ;D ;D ;D

Big shout outs to the usuals. I havent been to Space since WMC and it was great seeing you all again.

Guest JMT

i agree with Saleen about the upstairs vip area not getting good sound. its all bass. i noticed that during WMC.

and yes, it is very bright. when you can wear dark shades and still be able to see the club like its broad daylight, thats bright.

BACK TO THE MUSIC....i don't usually post but something about last night pushed me to get on here and give major props to Oscar, Roland & especially CUE for playing at the patio. I go to space quite frequently and to be honest i don't always have such a great time and everytime i leave i swear i'm not going back for at least a couple of months.

After closing up the club last night some friends from NYC wanted afterhours and i found myself at space....at like 7am. who paid attention to the crowd it was all about the music. Oscar rocked it (he is what a big room sound should sound like) and i don't usually compliment him. but i do have to say once the dancefloor almost completely cleared and i went to the patio the dj who really shined was CUE. Track after track non-stop funky high-energy music...there were a few familiar traxx...i may not be able to name any of them but whatever i heard made me feel like i was in the patio at the real space in ibiza.

didn't pay much atttention to the updated or renovated system but i agree that the lights in the main room were too bright. At the end of the day it is all about the music, the people, the dj and you.

p.s. it was great seeing fellow crackies from the boards you guys are the FO' REAL DEAL TROOPERS

Whuzzzzzzzz up! :P I thought you weren't going to space? I didn't see you but i'm glad you had a good time.

PEACE

MIRZA 8)

Guest r3nz0
Whuzzzzzzzz up! :P I thought you weren't going to space? I didn't see you but i'm glad you had a good time.

PEACE

MIRZA 8)

Nice seeing you there, Mirza. 8)

What time did you leave?

PEACE

MIRZA 8)

Nice seeing you there, Mirza. 8)

What time did you leave?

I think it was like 5:30 OR 6 too many red bull/Vodka’s.

I'm glad I bumped in to you I had a good time you stayed late huh?

Guest LISALOCA

What a morning!!!!! Got to Space at 4am and place was packed. There was no space in the main parking lot. Latin room was ok.. I wasn't really interested in it.

I get to the main room and the music was sucky. I have to say that Oscar was ok...i was very bothered and upset. Yes, the VIP system was shity....and I was almost blinded by the light...too much light!! I told me boyfriend to get me the hell out of there.

Patio: THE SHIT!!!! Roland didn't do it for me either. By 7am the music started slamming,....and CUE saved my day ;D.

Mr. TURBO finally got there and the party started. VIP was out of control.....so many familiar faces and Carisa was there shaking that ass. It was just CRAZY!!

Put it this way I usually leave at 9 or 10 and I left that place at 11 in the morning.."Freak in the morning...Freak in the evening..." ;D 8) 8) Rick was gone 8) and Carisa, I saw you girl up on stage. i'm going to join you one day. LMAO You better get ready for the weekends to come buddy!! ;D

CUE's music was driving me insane..I'm talking slamming, thumping and hard funky beats.

I'll definitely be there for Sander and Eddy's birthday the 24th!!

I wish I would have met Renzo, Saleen, MIRza, Crespo....I'm dying to meet you guys one day. Let me know when you guys go to Space again and Carisa will introduce me to you guys.

Oh yes, what a morning it was!!!! I got there at 8am after a long drive from Orlando and the patio was jammed!!! Saw LISALOCA, CARISA and a couple of other heads. For some reason, Roland was off, he didn't really get me going like he usually does. Cue got on and just went banzai!!!! I always thought he was good, but damn Sunday he was killin' it!!! I stayed until they kicked us out at 1:30. well worth it!!!! then headed over to Nikki beach where I was suppoed to meet up with a couple of punkasses (Bianca and Luis) that never showed up,lol ;D ;D. They were playing some nice bangin' house music, beautiful ladies and the staff was friendly. Fellas listen up!!! at night the place is swarming with gorgeous women! And the ratio is unbelievable! I had a blast! had a couple of drinks , met a few hotties and didn't leave till 5AM. I might have to take next weekend off i think i overdid it :-\

Oh yes, what a morning it was!!!! I got there at 8am after a long drive from Orlando and the patio was jammed!!! Saw LISALOCA, CARISA and a couple of other heads. For some reason, Roland was off, he didn't really get me going like he usually does. Cue got on and just went banzai!!!! I always thought he was good, but damn Sunday he was killin' it!!! I stayed until they kicked us out at 1:30. well worth it!!!! then headed over to Nikki beach where I was suppoed to meet up with a couple of punkasses (Bianca and Luis) that never showed up,lol ;D ;D. They were playing some nice bangin' house music, beautiful ladies and the staff was friendly. Fellas listen up!!! at night the place is swarming with gorgeous women! And the ratio is unbelievable! I had a blast! had a couple of drinks , met a few hotties and didn't leave till 5AM. I might have to take next weekend off i think i overdid it :-\

I told you last week...DJPedro is great!!!! Glad you had a good time! ;D

Too bad your punkass couldn't make it. :P

Too bad your punkass couldn't make it. :P

Nope, I had my own little paryt going on...didnt leave Miami till 10pm Sunday night. ;)

Guest LISALOCA

Rick when we ledt Space I wanted to go to the beach but Luis wanted to vatch some ZZZZ's so Iwent shopping but that shit killed me. When I got back.. I hit the bed and didn't wake up til late..I called Carisa to go to Nerve but she had to work and then I realized that I had to work. So I couldn't make it.

Forget Nicki's memorial weekend we're going to NERVE buddy!! It's on! ;D