• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LISALOCA

The girl with the dark glasses is AMAZING...always on the Space patio. ;D

Yeah I saw her this weekend at Space. ;D

Guest fairyDust

Nice picture Carisa you're a hottie ;)

Thanks girl...and when the hell are you gonna come out and play with Diego and me?!?!

We make plans, but it never happens..lol...we definitely need to hang out ;D

Guest JMT

Christina = hardly diabolical

Never seen her in person, but the pic looks cool.

agreed. and she always posts intelligently.

Guest LeVeL

Ok it has gotten really ugly........so we still dont know whos the best looking. But I stand on my pick for the best looking girl. I already said it once. By the way the last picture that Pod put up, the brunette with the fat boy. Igot to agree is major quality nice pic podster.

Guest LeVeL

Beauty is subjective and that why these types of threads are a bit on the lame side. But at least you do get to see who is who. I dont care how hot a guy is, if he opens his mouth and is an ass or an idiot he wont get any more of my time. ;D

Ohh I forgot the most beautiful eligible bachelor in the website has to go to Carisa. I think everyone in this site has to agree with me there. The charisma,attiude, and the way she is makes her a superior mamsita compared to the average mama's out there. Keep on being the way you are girl. ;)

Beauty is subjective and that why these types of threads are a bit on the lame side. But at least you do get to see who is who. I dont care how hot a guy is, if he opens his mouth and is an ass or an idiot he wont get any more of my time. ;D

Ohh I forgot the most beautiful eligible bachelor in the website has to go to Carisa. I think everyone in this site has to agree with me there. The charisma,attiude, and the way she is makes her a superior mamsita compared to the average mama's out there. Keep on being the way you are girl. ;)

Thank you Luis. :-*

Guest r3nz0

Dude, that was lame. ::)