Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yay Me!

Guest coach

Guest coach

Aight, so after much hassling, I finally landed the gig as a promoter for State. I am very excited!!! I figure he gave it to me just to get me to stop emailing him.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, blah, blah, blah. Why did I want a job at *this* particular club, you might ask? Well, I have this thing about wanting to fix stuff. If I do well as a promoter, I can gain more responsibility and start working for change. Plus, after much research into the history of the area, I kind of took a liking to Gerry. Him and Rudolph, but the latter wouldn't even return my emails.

Anyway, I think it's pretty cool. I'm a newcomer to the area with almost no experience in the nightlife, and he's giving me a shot. That's pretty rare, it seems.

So, I start this very Saturday. Anybody who can stop by would be greatly appreciated. You know, it is right in between Nerve and everything else, so it'd be convenient for you to just drop in on your way by. It would be a huge help to me. Come on in for a drink and to say hi!

This Saturday they are having:

DJ Pierre Zonzon spinning European House, World Beat, & Dance Classics in the Gold Room (that's the upstairs).

DJ Carlos Soulman spinning Sexy Hip Hop and R&B in the Main Room.

Guest LeVeL

Good Job Coach on landing that job you been wanting. I am hoping to check out State then if you gracefully offering a guestlist. Now until what time is the gueslits good. I know that State has a strict door policy anything in particular I need to know about. I have gone to State in thursdays so anything differnt goes down on saturday that I need to know.

Ohh wish you the best Coach as long as you get experience it doesn't matter what venue it is. Best of Luck to you Mr. promotor

Guest bcnjunkie

I say we all droip by State before L&B, then go to Space after L&B...hell lets just make a night/morning and day of the event!!! lol

I'm with ya !!! ... Coach ??? what can u do about this plan ?

Guest coach

Wow! I'm speechless.

Really.

You guys are truly the greatest.

I like CrzyC's plan, for sure! Anybody want to do dinner at Nexxt beforehand?

Wow, again. Thank you for the support!

That's all I can say.

(BTW, a word to the wise (which I am not), be sure to check out the forum guidelines every now and then. Lazily, I did not, and made a boo-boo. I am very sorry for that, and resolve to pay attention from now on!)

Guest coach

congrats coach. ;D....hope you keep things aloof...whatever that word means.....lol ;)

LOL. <Voice of Mr. Howell> Yeees. Well, one does keep one's pinky up, don't you know, while sipping champagne in the VIP lounge. </Voice of Mr. Howell>.

Guest antonio

I say we all droip by State before L&B, then go to Space after L&B...hell lets just make a night/morning and day of the event!!! lol

Holy shit!!!

Guest coach

Holy shit!!!

Yeah, she is seriously a trooper. I don't know how she does it.

Holy shit!!!

Yeah, she is seriously a trooper. I don't know how she does it.

Nah, she wishes, she just tries to be a trooper like me :P