Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 4 Year Anniversary

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

Hey Biz............ did you get my e-mail???

I just hit you back up, check your email... ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

This past year was a great year for Space, they brought in some acts that have never played Space before. They brought acts here that have never been in South Florida period. Also Space moved to their new Space. The Feds tried to shut us down but they failed in the end.We went thru a whole name change extravaganza but ended up with Space all over again. How can someone ever change the name period.

WMC was a success once again, New years was a bomb ass party.What else can we expect from the best Club in the world nothing but a rollercoaster ride. 8) ;D

BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD ??? It's a world class club and a damn good club but it certainly isn't the best in the world, You need to see Chemistry in Amsterdam, The End in London, Space, Pacha and Privilege in Ibiza, La Terrrazza, Discotheque, Paloma and Danzatoria in Barcelona, AAA Club in Cologne. These are some seriously bad ass clubs. Not to mention the Pacha's world wide (perticularly Buenos Aires and London)

BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD ??? It's a world class club and a damn good club but it certainly isn't the best in the world, You need to see Chemistry in Amsterdam, The End in London, Space, Pacha and Privilege in Ibiza, La Terrrazza, Discotheque, Paloma and Danzatoria in Barcelona, AAA Club in Cologne. These are some seriously bad ass clubs. Not to mention the Pacha's world wide (perticularly Buenos Aires and London)

hey ! i remember that conversation ;)

dude, relax. why you gotta get your point across so strongly? let the guy think space is best in the world, who cares? :-\

Guest antonio

Well, I haven't been to any of those other clubs.........so right now, Club Space is the best club in the world for me !!! 8) 8) 8)

Guest pod

And therein lies the truth. Space is the best club in the world for me, as well...at this time I don't have the resources to be this world-travelling type of person. The most I've been to is LA, NYC, and Canada...and even the New York clubs don't come close.

Will my opinion change once I travel? Quite possibly.

But for now I tend to agree with the flyer.

And therein lies the truth. Space is the best club in the world for me, as well...at this time I don't have the resources to be this world-travelling type of person. The most I've been to is LA, NYC, and Canada...and even the New York clubs don't come close.

werd! that was my point!

Guest bcnjunkie

I think you missed my point !, stop being an elitist saying we're the best in the world without experiencing what's out there !, and yes our clubs are better than NYC

Guest pod

I'm saying for me, the club is the best in the world, right now.

I'm allowing for travel and clubs of the future. Like I said, my opinion may change!

Guest LeVeL

Hey I heard of the clubs no need to do all that, actually to tell you the truth I think anyone who is really into Electronic Music knows about those venues. You actually forgot about some but I am not going to go into that conversation. I just giving props to the nightclub that I go to all the time and to me they are the best here in my book.

There is also: Stereo, Montreal....Boa, Toronto....Zouk, Singapore...Spirit, Ireland....Yellow , Tokyo....Texound, Taiwan..

BUT....... :o

Ive been to all of these clubs and played in about half of them and in my humble opinion there is no comparison...Space reigns supreme!!!(Not to mention alot of those clubs are seasonal....Space is week in and week out all year long....)

I think sometimes it is very hard for people who live here in Miami to appreciate what Space does and has done....Sometimes we suffer from "the grass is always greener" syndrome....When I see people wearing Space T-Shirts all over the world at every gig I play and receive countless emails a day through my site from people from all over the globe who have experienced or want to experience Space, I recognize the impact that Space has had in its wonderful 4 years....When every guest DJ we have tells me Space is hands down the best club and how lucky I am to call it home, I recognize the impact Space has had....When after 4 years I still get butterflies in my stomach and excited on the way to Space every Saturday night.....and I see all those familiar faces smiling up at me and dancing for hours at a time, I recognize the impact Space has had ON ME!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!! THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!

I think we should be proud to call the best club in the world our own!!!

I am really amped about this anniversary party and I plan to play all the BOMBS that have rocked Space for the last 4 years....I hope to see all of you who have supported us there !!! and THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!!!

;)

O.G.

Guest r3nz0
There is also: Stereo, Montreal....Boa, Toronto....Zouk, Singapore...Spirit, Ireland....Yellow , Tokyo....Texound, Taiwan..

Ive been to all of these clubs and played in about half of them and in my humble opinion there is no comparison...Space reigns supreme!!!(Not to mention alot of those clubs are seasonal....Space is week in and week out all year long....)

I think sometimes it is very hard for people who live here in Miami to appreciate what Space does and has done....Sometimes we suffer from "the grass is always greener" syndrome....When I see people wearing Space T-Shirts all over the world at every gig I play and receive countless emails a day through my site from people from all over the globe who have experienced or want to experience Space, I recognize the impact that Space has had in its wonderful 4 years....When every guest DJ we have tells me Space is hands down the best club and how lucky I am to call it home, I recognize the impact Space has had....When after 4 years I still get butterflies in my stomach and excited on the way to Space every Saturday night.....and I see all those familiar faces smiling up at me and dancing for hours at a time, I recognize the impact Space has had ON ME!!!!

I am really amped about this anniversary party and I plan to play all the BOMBS that have rocked Space for the last 4 years....I hope to see all of you who have supported us there !!! and THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!!!

;)

O.G.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease, what do you know about Space? :P;)

Guest bcnjunkie

;)

O.G.

whoaaa there !, I'm not bashing Space ! I also didn't define those other clubs as best in the world either. But you gotta experience all the other clubs as well. Each has it's unique flavor and character that qualifies it as good.

;)

O.G.

oh man were in for a hell of a treat. cant wait to hear ur set i havent seen u spin since oxygen way back when. i might come by tomororw for fight night party if i dont go to nerve :)

Guest xbbdc

ooooo ;D ;D ;D ;D me and my cousin are definitely going again and maybe a couple others! this is [eKs] from TA and xbbdc from CP (cp and cj dont let me use [eKs] says invalid characters :-\ ) BLING LETS GO!

Guest pod

It doesn't allow brackets because brackets are used for special functions on this software...

Guest durrtylexx

I'll be there .........this party will be outta hand . :D

;D ;D ;D oh yea thats going to be insane...

Guest LISALOCA

Hey guys...just got back from Nerve...off the chain....out of control people ..you just don't know. 8) I was hangin out with my man and Turbo. I will definitely be at Space next weekend Baby!!!!! ;)

Guest r3nz0

Hey guys...just got back from Nerve

:o

Whoever said Lisaloca couldn't party is a liar.

Not sure if someone did ever say that, but if they did, they're lying. :P