Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 4 Year Anniversary

Guest biznation00

I havent been a Space cadet for long...my first time was for Deep Dish on May 24, 2003. Didnt really have a great time that night as I didnt know what to expect and was not the same person I am today (was very self-conscious). But I kept going back and learning about the residents, the time slots, the vibe, the patio and today I can say that it has truely spoiled me! Even while in NYC this past weekend I was longing for the faces, the vibe, the home feeling I get from Space.

In fact there is a pic of me from that night...well kinda...its the back of my head...lol...

image040.jpg

The guy in the blue shirt with sunglasses on in front of the booth to the left of center was my date.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

i went for the first time (old space) circa summer 2001. i remember it was the same saturday as the Dave Mathews show in WPB. i had a buddy in town and we left the dave show right after the first encore so we could beat the crowd out. had a VIP table reserved and we were meeting up with 2 girls and another couple for a psuedo-triple date, if you will. i got pretty mangled and cant remember for the life of me what resident was spinning, but it was a great night.

Guest JMT

first time i went to space 1.0 i ran into the chick i went to prom with, that's about all i remember about that night.

did you re-kindle the old flame from prom night? ;)

first time i went to space 1.0 i ran into the chick i went to prom with, that's about all i remember about that night.

did you re-kindle the old flame from prom night? ;)

i tried, that's for damn sure. but no....she was on her way out to slasa or whatever on the patio.....we were in different worlds. ;D

Guest fairyDust

The first time I went to Space was for my 21st Birthday '02..I remember being soooo anxious to go, I had heard so much about it..It was a saturday night and I really don't know who was spinning, all I know is that I had so much fun that night it was unbelievable....oohhh..the memories ;D..lol

Guest LISALOCA

yOU SEE i'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO sPACE THIS MONTH. i'M SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING A BREAK UNTIL jUNE EVENTS. iT SEEMS TO ME THAT i'M NEVER GOING TO TAKE A BREAK. :-\

Guest Cosmigonon

yOU SEE i'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO sPACE THIS MONTH. i'M SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING A BREAK UNTIL jUNE EVENTS. iT SEEMS TO ME THAT i'M NEVER GOING TO TAKE A BREAK. :-\

I hear you, I just can't resist the roll calls :'(

Guest bcnjunkie

Can't remember the first night but probably fondest memory, one time for afterhours Jonathan Ulysses from Space Ibiza dropped in and did an amazing set. I had seen him 2 summers prior in Ibiza and loved Space Ibiza (Space Miami was not open yet). and it was kinda cool to see him in Space, hometown. Plus the set just rocked.

Guest web_norah

yeah i was there when Jon Ulyses tore up that old patio, and he never returned to Space....wtf ???

Guest r3nz0

I went for the first time sometime in 2001. CRAZINESS, TO SAY THE LEAST, IN THOSE DAYS. :o

You know, I can't remember very much about Space at all now that I think about it, so I know I've had a GREAT time. ;D

Bianca, Pleeeeeeeaaaaase, you know you're going to end up at space on saturday, stop lying,lol :P :P

Guest antonio

Well, guys it looks like I'm going to be traveling to Space a couple of times the next two months!!

Guest LISALOCA

Everybody was on top of eachother in the old patio. I thought I was giving a bunch of piggyback-rides. The new one is so much mor spacious.....i love it. ;)

Guest ramon

speaking of people tearing up the patio .. how good was slacker both times he did terrace sets there? :)

Guest web_norah

speaking of people tearing up the patio .. how good was slacker both times he did terrace sets there? :)

i will add how good was Jon Ulysses, Desyn Massiello, Behrouz, David Morales, etc.

and many of them played once or twice at the most.

Guest biznation00

aight, here it is..

SET TIMES:

Main Room

OSCAR 11pm - 6am

CUE 6am - close

Terrace

TONY TONE 10pm - 5am

ROLAND 5am - 9am

IVANO 9am - CLOSE

Lounge

LAZARDI 10pm - 5am

RADAMAS 5am - CLOSE

Biznation00@msn.com

Happy B-day Space! ;)

Guest xbbdc

i started listening to edm back in 97ish when i first heard prodigy (this group made a lot of people start into edm from what i gathered) and been listening ever since.. my cousin would always go out clubbin but i was a scared asshole who didnt know how to dance so i never went. pretty much a personality thing :-\ but i broke thru my shell about last year and started going out very much since, unfortunately i never went to space until april.. went twice. once for colby and eddy b-day bash to check out the place that makes every dj wanna come back for more and then for ferry... i was sober and didnt go with anyone the 1st time so i left early (2:30 am) ... but WOW did ferry rock the place or what this last time! i was so amazed at what a real club can be and a lil mad at myself for not venturing out before (im only 22 so i couldnt get in before anyway ;) ) but oh man!!!!!!! i loved it so much ima be there everytime there is a big thing happening! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest coach

Alright you fockers, it looks like you convinced me to make a trip across the bay. I better have a good time this time!