Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today's challenge is ...

AndrewChibale

Guest r3nz0

Andrew, "very bad examples of very bad dancers" would make them non-very bad dancers (essentially, good).

Get it? :P

Guest LeVeL

Dj Taucher can definetely groove while he is spining.

Ferry Corsten is another Dj which can definetely groove too.

Guest LeVeL

Thats true.thats why they are Dj's and they hide behind the decks....leave the dancing to us clubbers.

Guest LeVeL

Thats true.thats why they are Dj's and they hide behind the decks....leave the dancing to us clubbers.

I dont think this is true I love to dance, and I do sometimes when I mix. I think having rhythm helps with both.

8)

Hand in the air and pumping fist is not considered dancing..... ;D

Guest lyrik

its like a curse

white man can't jump ..

dj's can't dance ..

Any dancefloor anytime and the same goes for any basketball court and this white man will own you Drew! :P

Don't let the size fool ya... ;D

Oh and both Armand Van Helden and Bad Boy Bill were both breaker before they started spinning as a lot of DJs were before they got into spinning. I know a lot of my friends back home in Chicago all danced before they started spinning and myself included. Honestly Miami is WEAK for people that can actually dance...other than the usual club groove you find and the my personal least favorite the stand in one place and hop dance once a track drops. :-X

Guest lyrik

Andrew...can you dance??

used to .. salsa and merengue ..

but no, WE do the music, you guys dance ;)

and Robert ? no basketball for me, but what about a tennis game ? ;)

Tennis....Tennis??? Come on and take off that skirt and play a game with some contact...

Just bustin on ya...well I haven't played Tennis in like 10 years and even then it was just to see how far I could smack the ball out of the courts to piss my friends off that did play it regularily. I'll meet ya half way how about some badminton.

AND SAY WHAT....A DJ SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DANCE (AT LEAST A LITTLE) IN ORDER TO MAKE PEOPLE DANCE.

Guest lyrik

AND SAY WHAT....A DJ SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DANCE (AT LEAST A LITTLE) IN ORDER TO MAKE PEOPLE DANCE.

Or at least have rhythm.lol

You wanna dance with me don't you. 8)

Guest AlanS

Its all about having and feeling the RHYTHM, you either do or you don't, for DJing or dancing.

Guest lyrik

Or at least have rhythm.lol

You wanna dance with me don't you. 8)

And bite you to the beats!!! ;)

Silly Fresh ;D

I dont think this is true I love to dance, and I do sometimes when I mix. I think having rhythm helps with both.

8)

Hand in the air and pumping fist is not considered dancing..... ;D

Sorry my name isn't saleen