Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lawler roll call

Guest Eddy Guerra

Never heard Lawler...so I MIGHT go. Not sure yet...depends on my mood and a few other "un-named" factors. ;D

I think I know a couple of those unnamed factors and i think a couple of us in the board know too....but I'll keep those unnamed factors to myself until I approach you in person. ;D :P 8) ;)

Actually, you have no idea...so dont say things that are out of line. I KNOW what you are talking about...and thats not it at all. My "un-named" factors are people....not items.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Never heard Lawler...so I MIGHT go. Not sure yet...depends on my mood and a few other "un-named" factors. ;D

I think I know a couple of those unnamed factors and i think a couple of us in the board know too....but I'll keep those unnamed factors to myself until I approach you in person. ;D :P 8) ;)

Actually, you have no idea...so dont say things that are out of line. I KNOW what you are talking about...and thats not it at all. My "un-named" factors are people....not items.

CrzyB just layed down THE LAW...she's been really sassy lately...my kinda woman...thats why I try to just :-X as much as possible around her....she scares me :-[

yeah, lyrik i agree, CrzyD does scare me a little . she does seem a little looney,lol :P :P :P

Beotch...you better run if you see me at Space tomorrow! :P ;D

Beeeeotch........... i used to play soccer, you can't catch me :P :P :P :P

Ill just throw a hottie in front of you to stop you in yuor tracks. ;D

yeah, lyrik i agree, CrzyD does scare me a little . she does seem a little looney,lol :P :P :P

Beotch...you better run if you see me at Space tomorrow! :P ;D

Beeeeotch........... i used to play soccer, you can't catch me :P :P :P :P

Ill just throw a hottie in front of you to stop you in yuor tracks. ;D

make that 2 hotties, you cheapass.....what kind of friend are you. I like em in pairs. Threesomes are always better

Guest Adam Singer

I will be there 100%>>>can't wait to party with the junkies again

find me at the bar/dancefloor!!! :)

Guest shannon_coolj.

renzo, where the hell do you get those smilies???

everyone be sure to say hello tonight! there's still some of you i haven't met! :(

Lawler absolutely tore the FUCK OUT of System Soundbar here in TO last night. He dropped one of the best sets I have ever heard in this city (still not as good as Lights Out Miami @ set at State tho ;)

You guys are in for a real treat tonight. The King of Space is on top of his game right now, prepare to be blown away by the best house DJ on the planet.

ps. heres my review of Lawler @ System last night!

http://www.djstevelawler.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1011

Guest vaughan

Well, I dont want things of my persoal life to be ASSUMED especially about something like that. I have been VERY good lately (well till last weekend) so....STFU. :P

But really, its all good...just wanted everyone to know I was being for real. :-*

Personal, Schmersonal!

Just tell them all the truth C... you've turned into a househead, wearing sexy dresses and heels and turnin' way more heads...

Well, I dont want things of my persoal life to be ASSUMED especially about something like that. I have been VERY good lately (well till last weekend) so....STFU. :P

But really, its all good...just wanted everyone to know I was being for real. :-*

Personal, Schmersonal!

Just tell them all the truth C... you've turned into a househead, wearing sexy dresses and heels and turnin' way more heads...

LOL!!!

;)

Guest LeVeL

Personal, Schmersonal!

LOL!!!

;)

I have to agree.the other day, I see Carisa at Space with a jean mini-skirt showing off those legs. I was totally shocked :o , to see this since Carisa usually doesn't wear revealing outfits so thats a first.