Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your dream vacation?

Guest Rocket

Guest Rocket

My dream vacation would start with the sun and beach. Endless parting and dancing. I think going Brazil around carnival would be great. It's a place I have not been too before and it would be all new to me.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

My Dream Vacation would be to go to the Netherlands around the begining of July. First off, I would go sightseeing to the Red Light District, cop me some mutated Creepy that would blow my mind, and take some vitamins while I'm at it. Re introduce myself to the club scene in the Netherlands, take a lot of pictures of the town. And finally for the finale hit up Sensation Black and White the best Festival in the world....and finally I would be in the place that has introduced Hardstyle to the masses. Hearing pulsing hard beats coming out of those speakers with ravashing vocals and riffs, just making my soul and body vibrate to these sounds would be something I would love to experience. No bullshit house or trance to stand in the way of these dark sounds is something I have been waiting for for some time now. That would be a dream vacation to me!

Guest JMT

3 days and nights in each city:

LA

vegas

new york

london

amsterdam

then finish it off with some place tropical like the bahamas

Guest fairyDust

One of my dream vacations, is to go on a tour of Europe...another one is to go to Brazil, which I'm actually going to this year.. ;D

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

My Dream Vacation would be to go to the Netherlands around the begining of July. First off, I would go sightseeing to the Red Light District, cop me some mutated Creepy that would blow my mind, and take some vitamins while I'm at it. Re introduce myself to the club scene in the Netherlands, take a lot of pictures of the town. And finally for the finale hit up Sensation Black and White the best Festival in the world....and finally I would be in the place that has introduced Hardstyle to the masses. Hearing pulsing hard beats coming out of those speakers with ravashing vocals and riffs, just making my soul and body vibrate to these sounds would be something I would love to experience. No bullshit house or trance to stand in the way of these dark sounds is something I have been waiting for for some time now. That would be a dream vacation to me!

Non sure......red light district is that exciting!!!

you know i went there .....was curious....honesty i was expecting much more..... i was disapointed!!! :(

Girls were not really nice.....i dont know...but i thought it would be somethig....really out of control.... BUT NO!!! :P

well if you really want to go..... EXPERIENCE!

My dream vacation............ BEACH somewher in south america... not commercial beaches...where even handphones dont work............. with a group of people of course..with the right music and all the supplies... no doubt! Hopefully a full moon and millions of stars 8)

Guest LeVeL

Non sure......red light district is that exciting!!!

you know i went there .....was curious....honesty i was expecting much more..... i was disapointed!!! :(

Girls were not really nice.....i dont know...but i thought it would be somethig....really out of control.... BUT NO!!! :P

well if you really want to go..... EXPERIENCE!

My dream vacation............ BEACH somewher in south america... not commercial beaches...where even handphones dont work............. with a group of people of course..with the right music and all the supplies... no doubt! Hopefully a full moon and millions of stars 8)

Hey sweety hows Italy.....?

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Sweety... im in moscow!! :P

i will be back in italy in 2 weeks.....wanna come visit? ;)

So when u go to Asterdam.... let me know...i would love to go back there...it is wicked place though!!!

When i was there for 3 days...in transit .... i spent all 3 days in coffee shops...( well it was new ..u know) but when i got to the airport....i was so smoked up.... i saw all these people around... and i was not sure where the hell i was till i heard a voice calling a boarding flight when i realized i was at the airport...... i HAD to check my ticket to see where i was going.... did remember anything!!!

it was funny cause i stood there and just laughed at myself

Guest JMT

amsterdam is one of the funniest places on earth. you feel like you are in an amusement park most of the time.

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

amsterdam is one of the funniest places on earth. you feel like you are in an amusement park most of the time.

u are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in mid december i sawe this wallking element in the center of the city.. i think i could have seen such scene only there!!!

this guy was waling around in girls lingerie.. a huge had ... high hills and a stick in his hand!!!

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Pooooooooooooooood???????????????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

that is so harsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is soooooooooooo meen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i liked you!!!

Guest pod

i liked you!!!

That is why the site I linked it from is called Tshirthell.com! :o

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

i liked you!!!

That is why the site I linked it from is called Tshirthell.com! :o

POD!!!

it freaked me out!!!!

Guest Clarisa

I totally agree with APO. NEw Zealand For three months. Extreme Sports and Camping. In addition to that dream vacation Costa rica for a month. Ooooh, the rain forest looks heavenly just thinking about it.

Guest bcnjunkie

My dream vacation would start with the sun and beach. Endless parting and dancing. I think going Brazil around carnival would be great. It's a place I have not been too before and it would be all new to me.

try ibiza ;D

Guest LeVeL

I want to be stranded in hialeah with guyman1966 and a tiesto CD.

LOL.........while your at it LOla you can come over to my house....and we can all listen to tiesto CD and watch his DVD on my Big Screen TV, while your at it bring Saleen along.