Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help me

Guest tranceman

Guest tranceman

Hey junkies, my wifes birthday is Sunday and i wanted to do something special and fun for her but i can't think of much. Help me i need help. thanks :-* tranceman

Guest Clarisa

That's a toughie considering that we don't know her. Though a full spa treatment would be a big + if I my hubby wanted to give me something.

Guest MAGGIE69

an all inclusive trip to Santo Domingo, would never be forgotten. All the drinks, food, sun & sand a person can & can not handle....did i mention all the drinks & drinks....and you don't have to worry about the drive home.......

Guest tranceman

Thanks for the ideas, now can i borrow a couple thousand for these trips . See you at tiesto!

Guest r3nz0

Hey junkies, my wifes birthday is Sunday and i wanted to do something special and fun for her but i can't think of much. Help me i need help.

Wendy's is open late.

Does she like baked potatoes? :P ;D

Guest r3nz0

your a funny guy renzo, keep it coming.

Ok, but right now I'm busy practicing for the Olympics.

18_14_104.gif18_14_100.gif18_14_105.gif

8)

Guest pod

Those smileys are cool, but the site throws up a big red flag in my book with that chickenshit spyware they throw at you.

Guest r3nz0

Your killing me ! Maybe you can entertan us on her birthday?

:o

What am I, a clown?

How ridiculous would that be--me entertaining you guys?!

I mean....seriously....can you imagine me....no, no, preposterous.........ummmmm, how much you willing to pay? :P ;D

do something at home for dinner make a romantic dinner. if u can cook def do it urself, if not get something delievered. light some candles, light some incense. put some romantic music....... well u know the rest LOL

Guest Clarisa

Your killing me ! Maybe you can entertan us on her birthday?

:o

What am I, a clown?

How ridiculous would that be--me entertaining you guys?!

I mean....seriously....can you imagine me....no, no, preposterous.........ummmmm, how much you willing to pay? :P ;D

I'd pay to see that myelf.

Guest LeVeL

Well Tranceman, if I was you I would start the day off by giving her a full body massage, where she can relieve all that stress that she been gathering thru out the day. Then after the massage.....I would give her some nice roses and kick off the night by toasting to your relationship on an expensive bottle of wine or champagne. After this I would make some reservations to a nice restaurant for some nice dining where the both of you kids can talk and thne you guys can go home and have hot sex.....lol ;D

Well I hope this helps.