Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay I have had enough!

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Just got back from lunch and let me tell you, I am not giving money to Bums no more. They are fucking ungrateful, the guy ask's me for money and since today I didn't get no sleep I am not taking anybodies shit today. So I told the bum no, I dont have no money for you today man and then the bum has the balls to call me a cheap motherfucker :o.

I of all people give money to my not so successful brothas all the time. I not only give money to broward county bums but I also give money to my dade and west palm beach bums. You know after all this money giving, I think I should get a receipt everytime i give money to a bum for I can claim it on my W2 form.

Todays encounter truelly has made me not give money to these bums and let me tell you they are going to miss me.Thats all I have to say

Guest durrtylexx

FCUK THEM! I NEVER GIVE THOSE PIECES OF SH*T MONEY. They all can go and sell newspapers or cut grass.They're just lazy bastards. >:(

Guest Clarisa

Don't feel too bad level. I had a similar encounter a few weeks ago with one in Downtown. A co-worker and I were at Starbucks and the guy came asking for money and I said no. The man bust out saying FUK!,I just need one more dollar for a nickel bag. Then he threw some loose change down. I was upset with the dilhole after that.

I think down here with the way laws are U can shoot, run over, hit, burn or dispose of a bum in an ordinary fashion and

not make a mess, and thats it, well if u run the focker over, and leave the body there, u will be fine $100.

Guest Clarisa

I think down here with the way laws are U can shoot, run over, hit, burn or dispose of a bum in an ordinary fashion and

not make a mess, and thats it, well if u run the focker over, and leave the body there, u will be fine $100.

LMFAO!!!!!!

I work in Downtown MIA and the bums ask me, wait, some ask others just sit there and hold out there stupid cup and expect you to throw some money in there for them looking and smelling like shit, but back to my story...

The bum ask me for some money and I said I don't have any change. The bum has the balls to say I accept dollars too you know. :o

My only worry is what if some of them really are messed up in the head and have no family. What if it was me? It's a sad world out there.

Guest Clarisa

I work in Downtown MIA and the bums ask me, wait, some ask others just sit there and hold out there stupid cup and expect you to throw some money in there for them looking and smelling like shit, but back to my story...

The bum ask me for some money and I said I don't have any change. The bum has the balls to say I accept dollars too you know. :o

My only worry is what if some of them really are messed up in the head and have no family. What if it was me? It's a sad world out there.

That's why there is Social Services. State of Florida has many programs that many people choose not to take advantage of. I know, I used to work for the state. Either way it goes I don't like the ones In DOwntown MIA that hold up the "Work for Food" sign. Sucker the employement office is at NW 2st and 3rd Ave.

That's why there is Social Services. State of Florida has many programs that many people choose not to take advantage of. I know, I used to work for the state. Either way it goes I don't like the ones In DOwntown MIA that hold up the "Work for Food" sign. Sucker the employement office is at NW 2st and 3rd Ave.

;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

level, i totally agree!

one time i wouldn't give a bum (a female bum!) money in a parking lot and after I got in my car, she hit my car with a shopping cart!!!! :'(

Guest pod

I would have hit her with the business end of a Louisville slugger. Or I would have handed it off to a girl to do it for me. Even though it was a she-bum, and not worthy of the customary rules of society, I would have still felt bad about dishing out some retribution.

If it was a normal guy bum, I would have flipped out and gutted him like a dead fish. No one fucks with my property, especially some degenerate off the street. The homeless scumbags hang around my day job all the time and scare off clients. Most fashion photographers are prissy Frenchmen and run elsewhere when a bum bothers them.

Again, call me racist, classist, elitist, or just plain mean, but I really think that the homeless should be rounded up and sent to work camps. Seriously, put them to good use making things for society. 100% employment under my system.

Set aside a few hundred acres in the Glades, ring it with hurricane fencing, dogs and shit, and go to town...have 'em grind out traffic signs or something.

Guest shannon_coolj.

I would have hit her with the business end of a Louisville slugger. Or I would have handed it off to a girl to do it for me. Even though it was a she-bum, and not worthy of the customary rules of society, I would have still felt bad about dishing out some retribution.

If it was a normal guy bum, I would have flipped out and gutted him like a dead fish. No one fucks with my property, especially some degenerate off the street. The homeless scumbags hang around my day job all the time and scare off clients. Most fashion photographers are prissy Frenchmen and run elsewhere when a bum bothers them.

Again, call me racist, classist, elitist, or just plain mean, but I really think that the homeless should be rounded up and sent to work camps. Seriously, put them to good use making things for society. 100% employment under my system.

Set aside a few hundred acres in the Glades, ring it with hurricane fencing, dogs and shit, and go to town...have 'em grind out traffic signs or something.

i'm just going to call you next time that happens to me ;)

Guest smiger

Back when I used to be a valet they used to always hound us for our tip money. So when we would get bored we would through them like $2-3 to do stupid shit like stand on their heads and run around in circles... I haven't give them anything in long time though as I do not believe in encouraging them!