LYRIK Live at Lush!!

Guest Skytraveler

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skytraveler

Yeah I didn't see some peeps that I thought were coming but oh well

Thank you so much Lyrik for throwin it down for us DAMN what a great set!!

Nice meeting up with Andrew, XL, and the rest of the crew!

what a great way to kick off this Grand Opening Weekend!

Much love and respect!!

peace,

Guest vaughan

>:( :'(

Yo Lyrik... I hope everything went funk-a-delic last night! I'm sure you killed it! I was still at the office at 11:30pm and the J.C.(Housedivision) calls started! ;D I was sooo bummed I couldn't check you out... and listen to ya tear that lil hole a new arse! Well you know what they say... If I can't make it there, just book you here! 8)

Guest lyrik

To my CJ peeps..thanks much and shouts to peeps in the house...JT, mrmiami, Seth and GF, Allan (DJXL) his wife Gina and friend, Rick (240turbo), Andrew Chibale, my homeboy Rico, my boy Sam, JC (housedivision), Dennis Baker, Apotheosis (CJ), Saintjohn and wife if I missed anybody I apologize but really do appreciate each everyone that came out on Thursday...as we all know any day during the week is tough and I truely felt I was in the company of friends...JT where was that pizza! CrzyC was MIA.... :-[ but I will not get to upset I am sure she had a good reason for not making or answering her cell ::) Dennis thanks so much for having me and I look forward to doing something with you guys again soon!

Guest lyrik

Lirik tore down the house with some funky chicago house. Those of you who didn't show (LazyC and DingDing078 as usual) you missed it .

did you get a good night's rest? :P

Haha...Rick went a little liberal on the Gin and Tonic on the way up. Snuck up on him.

Lirik tore down the house with some funky chicago house. Those of you who didn't show (LazyC and DingDing078 as usual) you missed it .

Haha...Rick went a little liberal on the Gin and Tonic on the way up. Snuck up on him.

well, lyric, your track selection seemed to be very soothing to him

Guest lyrik

well, lyric, your track selection seemed to be very soothing to him

Damn...I think you just said my spinning put him to sleep. :-[

Guest saintjohn

it was a lovely night - i only wish we could've stayed later. both soozin and lyrik rocked the house (from the cure to bedrock - amazing track selection). my only complaint: $5 for an tiny espresso? and no lemon peel? still, i'm looking forward to doing it all again.

Guest lyrik

i can only speak for myself.....i wasn't sleeping ;) ;D

Thanks...I was trying...sometimes its hard when the crowd is that small...I didn't want to bang it out as soon as I got on...but I ended up doing just that anyway.

Guest lyrik

it was a lovely night - i only wish we could've stayed later. both soozin and lyrik rocked the house (from the cure to bedrock - amazing track selection). my only complaint: $5 for an tiny espresso? and no lemon peel? still, i'm looking forward to doing it all again.

Thanks for coming out...yeah I seen that expresso machine...not a bad idea...but $5 dolla holla...should've let me know I would have hooked you up.

:-[ :-[ :-[

Im am sooooo sorry I didnt make it last night. I had every intention in the world to do just that but somewhere in between dinner with Bling (after the movie) and the car ride there I got distracted and next thing I knew it was 1am!!! I feel like a terrible friend and I really apologize. I know you rocked it babes and I owe you BIGTIME!!! PLEASE dont hate me.

Guest lyrik

:-[ :-[ :-[

Im am sooooo sorry I didnt make it last night. I had every intention in the world to do just that but somewhere in between dinner with Bling (after the movie) and the car ride there I got distracted and next thing I knew it was 1am!!! I feel like a terrible friend and I really apologize. I know you rocked it babes and I owe you BIGTIME!!! PLEASE dont hate me.

Hmmm.. ::) Couldn't even answer the phone :-[

Well I guess I'll see ya around some time...maybe. :-\