Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJs BRUNO & CUE MAIN ROOM CLUB SPACE!

Guest avenue33

Guest biznation00

So Biz, could you please make sure I have a nice fluffy pillow reserved for me in VIP since it seems I will be living at Space this weekend.... ;)

after that pic the other day on clubplanet, I'll roll out the entire bed for ya sweetheart! ;)

ps. Rocky,

yes, I'm brigin' the water guns.. this time I bought 100 of them for the crowd & 2 giant supersoakers for MEEEEE! ;D

ur bringing water guns on fri or sat? bring it on fri for sure its gonna be nasty hot lol ...... please tell LP to blast that a/c on fri as high as it goes lol

Water guns on Saturday for the Terrace afterhours. Last time we did that, we had the entire place goin' nuts with those things. It felt like a kid's playground! good time...

this time I got over a 100 of em'! ;)

Guest durrtylexx

i'll be there for the scantilly-clad hootchies

dude you missed out last week, I fell in and out of love every 5 minutes. :)

So Biz, could you please make sure I have a nice fluffy pillow reserved for me in VIP since it seems I will be living at Space this weekend.... ;)

after that pic the other day on clubplanet, I'll roll out the entire bed for ya sweetheart! ;)

ps. Rocky,

yes, I'm brigin' the water guns.. this time I bought 100 of them for the crowd & 2 giant supersoakers for MEEEEE! ;D

ur bringing water guns on fri or sat? bring it on fri for sure its gonna be nasty hot lol ...... please tell LP to blast that a/c on fri as high as it goes lol

Water guns on Saturday for the Terrace afterhours. Last time we did that, we had the entire place goin' nuts with those things. It felt like a kid's playground! good time...

this time I got over a 100 of em'! ;)

So, Biz, what's the word on recording the marathon set? Are they going to? please tell me they are :-\

Guest djbruno

ugh its 50/50 tonite for me i want to go bad but i cant even move even after 8 hrs sleepppppppppp ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

STOP WHINING AND GET YOUR ASS TO SPACE FOR MY OPENING SET !!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest klit

Thank god I came in this weekend. Had no idea roly was doin a marathon set tonight, till I just caught this thread. Good thing I did not go out last night after getting back in town. What time does he start on the terrace?

Btw biz check yo mail 8) and saleen/pod/rest of those with the news whats the new scoop on whats goin on in clubland here. Been outtta town for a month now.