Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest shannon_coolj.

Dodgeball Review

Guest shannon_coolj.

So?? How was it??

I couldn't make it. :'( Work always gets in the way...

Guest Clarisa

You have to go see it. I was laughing all the way through til the end. It has it's monotonous moments but I highly recommend it. Vince Vaughn was hilarious. Ben stiller is too much.

Guest MAGGIE69

must admit....well worth a trip to the movies....some slow points...but mostly hysterical!! David Hasselhoff definately classic...

You guys were there? I KNEW we should have all gone downt he line and introduced ourselves!!!! Next time people should listen to me!!!

Hi, my name is Carisa, but I go by the screenname is CrzyC, my post count is.....

LOL!

Great movie, lots of sight gags and one liners...Ill buy it when it comes out on DVD. Thanks again CJ!!! ;D

Guest macboy

Oh and how could I forget...The Dirty Sanchez Bar & Grill.....LMAO ;D

Oh shit!!!! Demo was there? Yeah, the Dirty Sanchez Bar had me in stitches!!

Damn Carisa, I didn't even notice the post count until you mentioned it. Are you turning into the Bling of CJ???? :P

demo and clarisa were there :( damn i missed u craig.. and clarisa maybe next time i can introduce myself to ya

ill be at cooljunkie status soon enuff :) macboy..... i got to start to post more here

Guest shannon_coolj.

demo and clarisa were there :( damn i missed u craig.. and clarisa maybe next time i can introduce myself to ya

ill be at cooljunkie status soon enuff :) macboy..... i got to start to post more here

glad to hear it was good. wish i could have come! :)

damn guys, how could you miss demo?? he looks like a runway model...with tattoos ;)

Guest demo909

glad to hear it was good. wish i could have come! :)

damn guys, how could you miss demo?? he looks like a runway model...with tattoos ;)

Guilty as charged 8)