Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn, THAT bartender at Space .. (bling knows who)

AndrewChibale

Guest durrtylexx

damn, there were SO many beautiful women there.

Space is always full of females.The freaks do come out at night ;D

I like the Spanish bartender with the big boobies in the Hip Hop room....Yummmyy :'(

Yeah, she got some nice ones. And she's a sweetheart. No attitude. And when you tip her, she's appreciative, unlike some of those other bitches that won't even say thanks. A lot of them are hot and have guys kissing their asses all night long so whether you tip or not it makes no difference to them, they look at you like you better tip me motherfucker. The asian one in the trance room is a sweetheart as well, I always tip her well.

Guest LeVeL

I like the Spanish bartender with the big boobies in the Hip Hop room....Yummmyy :'(

Hey have some respect for my lady....that mami there always takes care of me, let me tell you that. That woman has a good heart, only me and Uncle Roy know about that.

Guest LeVeL

nah, that ho didn't smile at me, i was just kidding!!!! :D she is hot as hell, though. i just get happy when she remembers my tab w/o me telling her my name (pretty sad, huh?) ;D

hey Ryan thats some funny shit......if you keep on going at that rate everyone will remember who you are without knowing your name. ;D ;)

nah, that ho didn't smile at me, i was just kidding!!!! :D she is hot as hell, though. i just get happy when she remembers my tab w/o me telling her my name (pretty sad, huh?) ;D

hey Ryan thats some funny shit......if you keep on going at that rate everyone will remember who you are without knowing your name. ;D ;)

most people don't.