Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was roly marathon?

Guest klit

Guest klit

Anybody make it to the terrace for roly's marathon set. I left around 6:30 and terrace was still not open so I couldn't catch it but Im sure it was great. Made the effort to stick around for it, but cue is really not my cup of tea and the set this weekend was 2 dark for me so could not stay up.

Biz and space staff get roly playing earlier on the terrace or more mainroom sets earlier in the night, roly is one of my fav djs, but I can almost never make it to his sets cause of the hours.

Guest rocky05

Roland's sets this past weekend (Friday & Saturday) where amazing. It was good to see him out there on the patio again. :) It was a long 2 weeks without him. Both nights where fun and full of great energy. You could tell Roly was ready to play again. He dropped some nice choons all weekend long.

Saturday was great with all the fun toys (water guns, air horns & beach balls). Everyone was having a great time dancing around and playing with their water guns. Definatley a great weekend. Can't wait to do it again next Saturday/Sunday. 8)

Guest biznation00

Roland's sets this past weekend (Friday & Saturday) where amazing. It was good to see him out there on the patio again. :) It was a long 2 weeks without him. Both nights where fun and full of great energy. You could tell Roly was ready to play again. He dropped some nice choons all weekend long.

Saturday was great with all the fun toys (water guns, air horns & beach balls). Everyone was having a great time dancing around and playing with their water guns. Definatley a great weekend. Can't wait to do it again next Saturday/Sunday. 8)

that was a fun morn'. I remember starting out the nite sayin' I wasn't gonna get involved in water fights, cuz the last time I was soaked by everyone. but come 8am, I was the water gun ring leader... GREAT time! ;D

ps. klit,

Roly plays at voodoo again on the 30th of july (also next wed. @ cafeteria).. If you can't make the afterhours, catch him there again. see u there! ;)

Guest biznation00

Biz and Rocky, did you guys record the marathon set?

unfortunately not Rick.. would of made for a pretty sick 5 disks + of music! :-\

I stuck around for a bit of Roly's set - definitely great! I d never heard him spin before-

Bruno at Envy was even better- you guys have to check out the afterhours there-

agreed! bruno is the sh*t ;D

ev...getting my dates confirmed for ny....friday morning till monday morning. probably working until midnight each night, my event is at the meadowlands

can't wait!!!! ;D

I stuck around for a bit of Roly's set - definitely great! I d never heard him spin before-

Bruno at Envy was even better- you guys have to check out the afterhours there-

agreed! bruno is the sh*t ;D

ev...getting my dates confirmed for ny....friday morning till monday morning. probably working until midnight each night, my event is at the meadowlands

can't wait!!!! ;D

awesome! let me know when you know firm dates!

bring an open mind, you're coming up for Gay Pride weekend :o

Guest LeVeL

on June 25th.....Paul van Dyk will play Central Park, I think he is playing a club after that.......can you confirm that EV.

I know this because I was going to New York this upcoming weekend but somethings happened :'(

on June 25th.....Paul van Dyk will play Central Park, I think he is playing a club after that.......can you confirm that EV.

I know this because I was going to New York this upcoming weekend but somethings happened :'(

062504.jpg

confirmed. Also, he is spinning at Spirit thereafter for an after party...you can only get tickets to Spirit if you buy for Central park as well....stupid if you ask me, therefore im not going because like I said before, im done with the 18 and over events! I dont care enough about PVD anymore anyway.

Tickets for Central park are $42. tickets for Spirit are $27.

unless that comes with a blowjob, you can count me out.

If you do want to go, though, visit

http://www.madeevent.com/

all the info and links are there. :P

Guest LeVeL

Hell yeah, I get your point, if those ticket came with a blowjob I would certainly be there, with the Gold Whistle Damon gave to me and all.

Guest rocky05

im sure roly rocked it proper i got to space at 11 so when i saw by 5 am the patio wasnt open i left :( ..

i so need to hear a roly set.... ill be back at space very soon to catch a patio set :)

You missed a great set both mornings. >:( But come check him out Wednesday the 30th at Cafeteria. He's gonna give everybody a real nice treat. ;)

im sure roly rocked it proper i got to space at 11 so when i saw by 5 am the patio wasnt open i left :( ..

i so need to hear a roly set.... ill be back at space very soon to catch a patio set :)

it wasnt closed...just the entrance that was near the DJ booth....sorry bling :-[

Guest rocky05

it wasnt closed...just the entrance that was near the DJ booth....sorry bling :-[

Patio didn't open till 6:30am..... ???

Patio didn't open till 6:30am..... ???

That's not accurate, i was in and out of the patio all night. I went from the terrace to the main room many times throughout the night. Roland came on right after tiesto finished. honestly...There werent many people up there, I didnt really understand it...though another post somewhere on theboards here said that the back entrance was open, not the entrance by the DJ booth.

Guest rocky05

CrzyC is right. I'm talking about Saturday/ Sunday. Friday the patio was open all night with the music bridged from the main room to the patio till Tiesto came off.