Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys find attractive in a girl?

Guest Star24

Guest Star24

Honestly guys besides looking at her body what do u guys admire about a women. Drop your answer and let me know. HEHEHEHE...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

There are a lot of things I find attractive about a girl, to begin first impressions is a big part of it. Like I know us guys have to check out the body acourse but one thing that I love about a girl is their eyes, not exactly the color of their eyes just the way the eyes seem to hypnotyze me.

Another important factor is if she can hold a conversation with me, if your a boring chick with a hot bod, then your only good for one night stands. Sorry to put it that way but thats just the way it is.

Guest guyman1966

Do you work in my office? We were just having this exact conversation! LOL

I think a girl needs to be “cuteâ€. Not just good looking, but cute as far as her personality. Friendly, smart, bubbly, upbeat, and positive are a few very important traits for me. If she is a perfect TEN, but a bitch – who needs her around. But find me a girl who is a SIX or SEVEN and has a cute personality – all of a sudden – she’s much more attractive.

Guest LeVeL

Do you work in my office? We were just having this exact conversation! LOL

I think a girl needs to be “cuteâ€. Not just good looking, but cute as far as her personality. Friendly, smart, bubbly, upbeat, and positive are a few very important traits for me. If she is a perfect TEN, but a bitch – who needs her around. But find me a girl who is a SIX or SEVEN and has a cute personality – all of a sudden – she’s much more attractive.

Exactly...personality is where its at....a girl looks way more attractive when she has that.

I think Level hit it right on with the first impression. It really does mean so much...you definitely don't wanna come across as superficial or very high maintenance. One thing that turns me off about a girl IMMEDIATELY is when you get the feeling they are very materialistic and superficial.

Besides looking at her physically, I think I admire a girl who's independent...has her own life...know's what she wants...has goals. I think that's actually really sexy. I also love a girl who's simple...doesn't require too much make up, etc. A jeans and T-shirt kind of girl...and there is nothing sexier, in my opinion, than a girl when she wakes up in the morning, with no makeup or anything, and she still manages to look simply gorgeous!

Oh...I'm definitely a sucker for a cute smile too!! ;)

guyman is right. But my best example is a girl you take to a business function, and you can walk away and you know she'll be ok and can hang in that white collar crowd.

She needs to be polite, sweet, caring, fun, not bitchy and of course a cute brunette.

However the #1 thing I look for in a woman besides being smart and educated is a girl who will not change her life based upon dating a guy. Girls tend to date a guy, and they ditch their friends. A girl must retain her own life and friends and must go out with those friends and do seprate things.

Guest LeVeL

However the #1 thing I look for in a woman besides being smart and educated is a girl who will not change her life based upon dating a guy. Girls tend to date a guy, and they ditch their friends. A girl must retain her own life and friends and must go out with those friends and do seprate things.

You know Saleen, all the girlfriends I have had in my life I have always told them this exact thing that you just said. It keeps the relationship always fresh because you dont get bored of the person.

I am a really big freak with nails.

Toes and Hands must be done 24/7. I'm not talking fake either. REAL baby.

The hottest girl will look ugly to me. It happens all the time in da club. You see a hot lady look at her hands and feet...move on.

Guest guyman1966

The hottest girl will look ugly to me. It happens all the time in da club. You see a hot lady look at her hands and feet...move on.

Nails don't do it for me either way... But I like your passion!!!

Guest LeVeL

RBS you got a fetish for for feet and hand nails....so whats up you like licking on toes dogg, dont deny it. Its all good we all have a fetish for something... ;D

Guest Clarisa

I put hot sauce on them! ;D

No, It's just a mental thing. If that isn't taken care of, imagine what is not visible looks like :-X

LOL

Exactly soap and water.

Guest guyman1966

I put hot sauce on them! ;D

No, It's just a mental thing. If that isn't taken care of, imagine what is not visible looks like :-X

LOL

Exactly soap and water.

Can you post a picture of your toes?

Guest guyman1966

RBS, I'll let you see them personally since we are around the corner from each other.

But, what does that do for me? Lets all meet for lunch. I"ll buy everyone a cheese sandwich.

Guest Clarisa

RBS, I'll let you see them personally since we are around the corner from each other.

NICE! I'll rate them 1 - 10.

Tomorrow @ 1pm

Guest Clarisa

But, what does that do for me? Lets all meet for lunch. I"ll buy everyone a cheese sandwich.

Hell no, I want peanutbutter jelly sandwich!!

Guest bingo_the_clown

I look for a heart, liver, spleen... lower intestine... ;D

But I agree: I like the idea of a woman with excellent feet who isn't afraid to have a life. A fun, positive person. Yep. Always a plus.