Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ Weekend in NYC!

CrzyC1414779017

OK, I know that we all talked about this while Evan was in town but lets see who is serious....

What do you guys think about a CJ weekend in NYC? I know it will be a little hard to organize for everyone but its a thought. Who would be interested?

You know Armin will be playing Central Park on 8/12...

Please post your thoughts...

OK, I know that we all talked about this while Evan was in town but lets see who is serious....

What do you guys think about a CJ weekend in NYC? I know it will be a little hard to organize for everyone but its a thought. Who would be interested?

amazing- good idea to get this started.

however, no ARMIN! he sux, there are much better things we can do. (I know you would like to see him and pass him a note written solely with his song titles, but I wont allow it) ;)

Guest demo909

I'll be in NYC this weekend till Sunday afternoon

hello- we're hanging out. enough said. i'll tell joey too. this is, as you know, a pretty big weekend ;)

yeah i heard there is some party this weekend in the city.....:)

You girls need to come hear me play at Therapy Saturday night....no excuses 8)

Guest LeVeL

amazing- good idea to get this started.

however, no ARMIN! he sux, there are much better things we can do. (I know you would like to see him and pass him a note written solely with his song titles, but I wont allow it) ;)

Evan lets not even go there....she would probably write a note that says, "Armin will you marry me"....lol so cheesy.......ohh dont let me go to the cheese part because as you and I have seen Evan she sure loves cheese especially cheese dip... ;)

cheesedip.gif

Guest r3nz0

Ah crap, did I leave my freakin' iron on this morning?! I'm getting the munchies, what should I eat? Does this shirt make me look fat?

:P ;D

I'll be in NYC this weekend till Sunday afternoon

hello- we're hanging out. enough said. i'll tell joey too. this is, as you know, a pretty big weekend ;)

yeah i heard there is some party this weekend in the city.....:)

You girls need to come hear me play at Therapy Saturday night....no excuses 8)

definitely, no excuses. 8) I like therapy, it is pretty nice. Are you going on the boat party on fri nite?

Guest joeygk

therapy has killa mojitos but I'm ova that place --- I live like 3 blocks from there --- it's like my very own regal beagal. ;)

I'll stop by to harrass Craig though -- although this better not be a repeat of your performance @XL. ::) We should have dinner @Eatery b4 hand --- it's uber yummy & Hell's Kitchen's version of Caferteria, bangin' hot staff, and it's on 53rd & 9th --- Therapy is on 52nd btwn 8 & 9 --- how's that for convienent!

bump

i've never bumped a post b4

bump....you must be getting ready for your weekend festivities 8)

Or dinner at Cafeteria...my friend works there and will be nice to us with drinks. Carisa knows the deal.

I'll stop by as well with Joey 4 sure on sat. I havent been to Therapy in ages- at least a year.

im eager to hear Demo spin, sarah and other Cj people have spoken very highly of his abilities.

Guest web_norah

i'd do Le Souk Sunday afternoons, opening this weekend

noone goes to NJ from NYC ::) -the Hamptons maybe or BK

Guest joeygk

FYI -- i'm going to be fokkin' trashed when I show up b/c I have two rooftop bbq's to go to during the day -----> Joey = Sloppy! I'll have to bring Larry out w/ me.

i'd do Le Souk Sunday afternoons, opening this weekend

noone goes to NJ from NYC ::) -the Hamptons maybe or BK

lollllllll

the states #1 industry is tourism.. nyc peeps are called "Bennys" when they come to NJ... There are more NY license plates down the shore than NJ ones.

I'll buy someone a beer that figures out why they are called Bennys...

Guest web_norah

FYI -- i'm going to be fokkin' trashed when I show up b/c I have two rooftop bbq's to go to during the day -----> Joey = Sloppy! I'll have to bring Larry out w/ me.

hey so you're going to Le Souk ???