Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Currently listening to ..

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buck White

Scarlet Ettienne is on John Digweed's Transitions. It's quite good.

How was she at Sunday School? Anyone know ?

Guest Philip

Scarlett Etienne - Kiss 100 FM (Apr 08, 2007)

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=D4FDCHK6

thanks for the tip Buck. thats the best Scarlett mix i have heard by far. here is the t/l.

tanzmann and stefanic - basic needs - moon harbour adultnapper - betty crocker moves to berlin - superfreq vincenzo and Joel Mull - Stocktown (take 1) - cdr dj: terry - unknown - cdr jamie jones - microsteps - cdr diggler - axiom (dapayk remix) - resopal squat squad and alecs marta - speaking in silver - triebstoff 8. Rui da silva - spreading isolation - kismet records 9. david k - boule Tom de nerf - freak n chic Ben Klock - warszawa - clone records 11. whignonomy bros - wombat - kompakt extra

Guest ramon

She played after Beyer in the Main room .. I didn't hear her though.

Guest Philip

Bpitch Control boss Ellen Allien weighs in with the latest comp in the Fabric series. ‘Fabric 34’ will hit shelves mid-May.

Allien’s ‘Fabric’ mix might make up for the loss of her DVD sets – Resist Records have cancelled the whole ‘The Other Side of…†series (and replaced it with a new series, Vol. 1 of which is 'The World's Greatest Trance'). Allien fans who can’t wait until May might want to check out her ‘Camping Vol. 3’ label comp, although watch out – that one is unmixed.

“I wanted to do an analog mix, by hand. I used my favorite records of last year and the newest ones. I like analog!" says Ellen. "And I like to hear how one has to manipulate the mix until it’s tight. I like the mix because to me it’s the ideal club mix that I personally would like to hear in a club. It’s also a nice memory for me – I can remember every record being played by myself in a club. And when I now listen to the mix I can recall all the great moments.â€

The tracklist reveals a lot of recent Berlin DJ favourites, including Larry Heard’s ‘The Sun Can’t Compare’, Don Williams’ ‘Orderly Kaos’ and, somewhat surprisingly, a cut from Thom Yorke, who is also included on Dixon’s ‘Body Language Vol. 4’ and Modeselektor’s ‘Boogy Bytes Vol. 3. Allien’s mix also features cuts from Estroe, Cobblestone Jazz and Roman Flugel – overall this one looks in line with Allien’s signature blend of melodic techno with electro and pop influences.

Still on a Fabric tip, RA sources can reveal that our top podcaster of 2006 Ewan Pearson has signed on to mix ‘Fabric 35’.

‘Fabric 34’ tracklist

1. Schubert - S1

2. Larry Heard Presents Mr. White - The Sun Can’t Compare

3. Estroe - Driven

4. Damian Schwartz - Tu Y Yo (Peros Nos Volvemos A Levantar) (Pilas Remix)

5. Don Williams - Orderly Kaos

6. Melody Boy 2000 - Sound Stealer

7. Artificial Latvamaki - It Is Now Either

8. Cobblestone Jazz - India In Me 2

9. Roman Flugel - Mutter

10. Aste/Maan - Aaltovaihe

11. Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill

12. Ellen Allien - Just A Woman

13. Ben Klock - Journey

14. Heatthrob - Baby Kate (Plastikman Remix)

15. Apparat - Arcadia

‘Fabric 34’ mixed by Ellen Allien will be released on Fabric Records from May 18th.

Guest Philip

New Orleans-based noise collagists Telefon Tel Aviv will release a career-spanning collection of remix work for other artists on May 1 on Hefty Records. The album, called simply Remixes Compiled, the album will include remix work the duo of Joshua Eustis and Charlie Cooper have done for Nine Inch Nails, American Analog Set, Bebel Gilberto, and others. Here’s the track listing:

1. Nine Inch Nails: Even Deeper

2. Bebel Gilberto: All Around

3. John Hughes: Got Me Lost/Driving In L.A.

4. Apparat: Komponent

5. Ammon Contact: BBQ Plate

6. American Analog Set: The Green Green Grass

7. Midwest Product: A Genuine Display

8. Oliver Nelson: Stolen Moments

9. Phil Ranelin: Time Is Running Out

10. Nitrada: Fading Away

11. Marc Hellner: Asleep on the Wing

12. Slicker: Knock Me Down Girl

Guest Philip

their remix of Apparat is realy good.

true

scanned through it briefly - CD seems to have at least a few goodies in there

Guest tres-b

ministry of sound presents one+one

cd 1

worth every penny!!!

i told you :)

get CD3 yet?

I only have 1 and 2...still need 3

Guest Philip

Robert Babicz releases a new full length LP on Mark Romboy’s Systematic label. ‘A Cheerful Temper’ drops in early May.

Babicz has been around the block (and back). In the nineties he released acid house as Rob Acid, to big success (his debut release ‘Happy Answer’ climbed the English pop charts), he has released ambient records under the names Alton Inc and Dicabor, and this decade he’s been making more techno-oriented club tracks under his own name.

Babicz is also a studio head. He often does mastering work for the likes of Martinez, Minilogue and Gabriel Ananda (and anyone else for that matter, check his page for rates.) His studio is rammed with stacks of old analogue equipment, drum machines and EQs the size of living rooms, some gleaned from German TV stations. He’s also one of the most dedicated live acts around, varying his set from weekend to weekend out in the clubs.

Babicz’s latest album ‘A Cheerful Temper’ promises to move between techno, electronica and house. Answering the question why he chose this name for the album, Babicz explains that he feels caught between two worlds: "The real world of everyday life and a surreal dream world comparable to the backdrop of a fairy tale."

For a taste of Babicz’s sound, download his new March promo set.

http://www.robacidmastering.de/promomix_babicz2007.mp3

right click and "save target as"

‘A Cheerful Temper’ tracklist

1. Milo´s Groove

2. Chrystal Castle

3. Liquid Titan

4. Neoreplicator

5. Warsaw

6. Sin

7. Imperial Star

8. Losing Memories

9. Tarja´s Dream

10. Flower of Life

’A Cheerful Temper’ by Robert Babicz will be released on Systematic Recordings on May 23, 2007.

Guest durrtylexx

Fuse Presents Steve Bug

1. Plasmik - Eight To Nine

2. Pier Bucci - Hay Consuelo (Samim Remix)

3. Namito - Joujou (Martin Landsky Remix)

4. Johnny Dangerous - Problem #13 (Beat That Bitch)

5. Seph - Dash (Heartthrob's Acid For Bongo Interpretation)

6. Guido Schneider - Halo

7. Efdemin - Lohn & Brot

8. Mikael Stavöstrand feat. Big Bully - No Turning Back

9. Steve Bug - Wet

10. Guido Schneider feat. Florian Schirmacher - Transmission (Bets‘N’Bluffs Edit)

11. Foremost Poets - Reasons To Be Dismal? (Beyondsight version)

12. Square one - Vesuvius (Justin Martin’s ‘I Hope It Doesn’t Blow’ Mix)

13. MyMy - Moneybowl

14. Bangana - Skrik (Dub)

15. Move D - Anne Will (Vincenzo Remix)

16. Rhythim Is Rhythim - The Dance (Living Room Mix