Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could be the opposite sex for one day?

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay people time for the question of the day, what would u like to do if you were the opposite sex for just one day? Whats the one thing you would do first, what would u say, what would u grab ::)?

This may sound weird but, I would want to have sex with myself so that I know EXACTLY what the guy feels and make improvements when Im back to my girlie self.

Nice...Can I watch! :o ;D

This may sound weird but, I would want to have sex with myself so that I know EXACTLY what the guy feels and make improvements when Im back to my girlie self.

wow, I never thought of this....but i completely agree...(though Im not a girlie self)

honestly, I dont think I should post my honest opinion to this post. It would definitely make some people uncomfortable ;)

Guest LeVeL

:yawn:

... the "i-wanna-change-Space-into-a -echno-venue" thread is more interesting ..

Stop yawnning and wake up :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Guest lyrik

Nice...Can I watch! :o ;D

You wanna watch CrzyC (AS A MAN) have sex with herself :o

Guest LeVeL

Well if I can be a girl for one day.....I would wear the skimpiest outfit and I would have all these guys approach me with their sleazy pick up lines. I would be the hardest chick for a guy to pick up because I would know all the moves the guys are trying to pull on me.

And then for one day I would be a bitch....and I would have have sex just to see how it feels on a girls end.......now let me not go any further because this is a little too explicit for some of the kids on the site.

So yeah I cheated.

Guest durrtylexx

I would never want to be chic.But if bam one day I wake up and I'm one, then I hope I'm not on the rag.Thats one thing, I'm glad I dont know how it feels.And I would have lesbian sex to see whats the big deal.Cause everyother girl I meet is bi-sexual... :P

Guest JMT

I would never want to be chic.But if bam one day I wake up and I'm one, then I hope I'm not on the rag.Thats one thing, I'm glad I dont know how it feels.And I would have lesbian sex to see whats the big deal.Cause everyother girl I meet is bi-sexual... :P

someone once said "if they drink enough, all girls will have bi-tendencies." i think its true.

Guest r3nz0

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

I don't think any of us really mind if you put a space after a period when the sentence ends.

:P ;D

Guest LeVeL

If I was a chic, I wouldn't like to do it with another chic......because as a man you already bang a chic. Only if your into a dildow going into your private's. And that will always come to play in a lesbian intercourse especially if you encounter a rough chic......lol ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

I don't think any of us really mind if you put a space after a period when the sentence ends.

:P ;D

lmao............................................fok u..............................

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

if i was a guy i would definetely try to scratch my balls...to understand why the hell do u guys do it all the time 8)

Guest durrtylexx

if i was a guy i would definetely try to scratch my balls...to understand why the hell do u guys do it all the time 8)

hahahahaa dont forget fart and burp... :P