Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooljunkie Spin off this 2004?

Guest ravnroly

Guest endymion

Watching you guys have 'tastes great' / 'less filling' battles between house and trance is really funny. It's like watching a bunch of rednecks argue about whether country music or western music is better.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

The judging panel consists of enough DJs and industry people from each genre so that it all comes down to skill. When the trance judge votes for a house DJ, it's about the skill. If a good trance DJ makes the finals, he or she may just win.

OK there's what I want. More girl DJs to enter. Deckjunkie is looking like a sausage party right now.

Guest antonio

Watching you guys have 'tastes great' / 'less filling' battles between house and trance is really funny. It's like watching a bunch of rednecks argue about whether country music or western music is better.

LMFAO!!!! ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

oh c'mon it's just a little fun, you know I respect all genres and even though I don't like trance I don't think it doesn't have merit. Plus I even saw Saleen for tiesto, in line at Space, holding his little ticket to go inside. He's a closet case.

Guest lyrik

C'mon now....everyone knows that western music is better...sheesh ::)

Just out of interest, are there any local (non-resident) trance DJ's around?

yes there is this time .. an awsome one !! 8) 8) ;D

IF A TRANCER WINS, I'LL BOYCOTT THE SPIN OFF!!!!!

ladies and gentlemen !! the moronic statement of the day !! THANK YOU have a nice day ;D

maybe the different genre dj's don't spin as well ;D

you wanna bet money on that ??

I can assure you that we have not had a strong trance entry up to this point.

not untill now !!

lets have a betting pool on who will win when the top 9 are chosen ;)

thats a great idea !! btw how long does each dj get 2 spin ?

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

:o

Wow! First of all, thanks for all the support people. I really appreciate it. Second, yes I will enter the contest and hopefully get to show you what I can do. Just making it the Space finals would be a dream come true. Anything after that would be icing on the cake. Hopefully everything works out for the best. Again, thanks for the support everyone, and for those who haven't heard me yet, check out some of my latest promo's on the links below and judge for yourself. Thanks!

**Right click, Save As**

March 2004 Promo

May 2004 Promo

is that all you are good for bitch ?? ;D

lets just wait and see what the regulations and "prizes" are for this year ..

if the CJ staff does not oppose to my 2 radio residencies and if the final gig is still Space then; i might think of entering this year ...

you suck ass as a dj !!

lol j/k ... u are a good dj andrew and i dig your stuff ... but saleen doesnt so its garbage !!

Wow! First of all, thanks for all the support people. I really appreciate it. Second, yes I will enter the contest and hopefully get to show you what I can do. Just making it the Space finals would be a dream come true. Anything after that would be icing on the cake. Hopefully everything works out for the best. Again, thanks for the support everyone, and for those who haven't heard me yet, check out some of my latest promo's on the links below and judge for yourself. Thanks!

**Right click, Save As**

March 2004 Promo

May 2004 Promo

listening........ 8)

good stuff so far, love that "it's only when i lose myself..."

Guest JMT

**Right click, Save As**

March 2004 Promo

May 2004 Promo

im checking them out

I heard some of Groove ERic's set @ the last BBQ ...and I must say the kid blends...n Idig his sound...progressive and melodic...

I don't like to classify myself as a house ..or breaks...dj

I want people to know me by my name....

I'm very diverse..love all sounds...progressive...tribal..tech-house...deep house...break beats..old n new..techno...electro-clash...classics ...white labels....some anthems..n even trance...but mostly old skool stuff from 98....

Last years Cooljunkie contest was a true learning experience

This year I plan to enter ...just to see what happens...

to be continued....

I heard some of Groove ERic's set @ the last BBQ ...and I must say the kid blends...n Idig his sound...progressive and melodic...

I don't like to classify myself as a house ..or breaks...dj

I want people to know me by my name....

I'm very diverse..love all sounds...progressive...tribal..tech-house...deep house...break beats..old n new..techno...electro-clash...classics ...white labels....some anthems..n even trance...but mostly old skool stuff from 98....

Last years Cooljunkie contest was a true learning experience

This year I plan to enter ...just to see what happens...

to be continued....

Good luck Michael!

I'm not sure if i'm going to enter this year.

Guest lyrik

One thing is for sure...there will be no party at my house for the finalists/honorable mentions this year...fock dat!

But I am still working on the park party thing...hopefully aftre the 4th in July sometime.